First 345

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

What are your thoughts on euthanasia?

I believe strongly in what is natural. Beings that doesn't have any hope of living somewhat independently in the first place or in case of severe injury that causes lifelong coma shouldn't be pained with existence, whether they be animals or humans.
    We're all animals, and it just doesn't seem right.
    I sure wouldn't like to live a life of suffering without dignity, whether I was aware of this or not.

Suicide in general?

Can be the only road left, sometimes, and it is everyones' right to end ones life.

Religious reasons? Moral/ethical reasons?

For opposing euthanasia or suicide? No. I find many reasons for it, however.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    I think it's 'or something'.

And that something is low, reinforced, concrete walls around Government buildings in Canberra, the Capital of Australia.

And the reinforced, concrete walls are not to stop Anglican suicide bombers in explosive laden trucks, but to stop Muslim suicide bombers in explosive laden trucks.

And yet Muslim imams in Australia still keep preaching hatred of women and violence towards infidels.

And no wonder because the literal word of Allah, the Koran, commands Muslims to Jihad and Martyrdom.

The Australian Imams and the Muslim suicide bombers are only carrying out their religious duty. Meanwhile we live behind concrete walls.
    Bravo for having the most ill-informed, subjective and ignorant comment Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    If I get alzheimers like my grandmother.. I want to be medically assisted in my suicide. I wouldn't be myself anymore.. just a shell of a being, running on auto-pilot until I short circuit.

I'm not and advocate of suicide.. life is the best, and only, possession I truly own. But, if I cannot be myself during it anymore.. than it's not mine anymore either.
    This.

I have a neighbour who is suffering from that disgusting decease and I thought to myself that I would surely commit suicide (medically assisted) if it happens to myself.

That being said terminally ill patients should also be allowed access to it.

filling some space Ghost of the dead horse's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

It's an important topic. Euthanasia might be justifiable when there is too great a damage to the person's mind or body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Libertarians like myself believe you should be able to do with your body as you please and to engage in a business relationship with another party to end your life. There are too many busy bodies in the world. Just leave people alone.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

This seems like the sort of thing @Lexicon could appreciate: Euthanasia Coaster - Wikipedia
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"There now, that wasn't so good, was it?" - Leonard Pinth-Garnell

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've always supported end of life choices. No reason at all for the state to be involved in a medical decision between doctors and patients.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    This seems like the sort of thing @Lexicon could appreciate: Euthanasia Coaster - Wikipedia
    You’re definitely not the first person to associate this with me.
    And I fully approve.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

my best friend has ms, and she wants to move to oregon at some point so that's an option for her. and i don't blame her because she'll reach the point that she'll be completely dependent on someone else,

if i ever get super sick i want that option but because of my mental health shit that's never gonna be option, so i guess i'll blow my brains out
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so :hi: