• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Feeling of oneness (without DMT)

ocean

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
67sx
Everyone acts in good faith. They are moved by fears almost exclusively, and even the pursuit of pleasure is simply an attempt to move away from the fear of boredom and dissatisfaction. By understanding someone's fears, we understand their personality and motives.

We are weak, fragile beings, with fragmented layers of self and innumerable apprehensions.

We are sentience 1.0; a short lived experiment with letters and numbers and antiproliferation treaties. Yet, to us, the drama of life is of the utmost relevance, we're glued to the screens of our lives by the bonds of pain and pleasure and guilt and hope.

We are dimly aware, with only 1 reasonably developed sense, and a very low bandwidth interface to the world. Our cartesian theater is monochromatic and noisy; yet, we find it enthralling, due to our lack of ability to imagine anything more real.

We're alive but we're dead in spirit, filled with broken hopes, immense solitude and too many cares to care. Born and soon to be decomposed, predisposed to find meaning, to build a story, but the more we know, the more there is no meaning, there is no story.

All we have in this gigantic concentration camp which is the multiverse, where innumerable personal and collective hells exist, where evolution by natural selection guarantees the creation of negative qualia which we can not even account for after thousands of years of science, is each other.

We're mates in this big fucking void. You suffer because you can't find your identity. I suffer because I fear losing control. She suffers because she fears being alone. In trying to rid ourselves of these mind ghosts, we fight with each other. We resort to insane stupidity trying to find some rationality, some logic - a god of any kind.

I want to tell you all that although I feel most of you are mentally handicapped, though your lives may seem devoid of much meaning, though you may even go to church and watch football, I love you because I have nothing else to love and neither do you.

As I continue to post my witty and only half jokingly apocalyptic remarks, if I offend you with the piercing intensity of my intellect, or with my stunted but aphrodisiac INTP emotions, I guarantee I mean no harm.

I'm the guy telling jokes just outside the gas chamber, for those who will listen. I'm the guy who is prepared to push a dagger in god's heart if I ever have the luck of confronting the celestial dictator and murderer. And, I'm the guy who's going to get frozen, uploaded, become a Power, become the nexus, and destroy the multiverse along with all the timelines and possibly retroactively eliminate human suffering.

ENTJs would laugh by now as the uselessness of such abstraction and introspection, if they got past the first paragraph. But, the final piece of the action will be all mine.

I've got your back. :jew:

buahahahahahahah!!!!

KDude

.. I'm an ISFP, and even I laughed.

I actually read the whole thing though. I usually just glance over larger posts, I'm afraid... but I read it all this time. How's that for oneness?

Truth is, I rarely feel oneness. I feel closeness. I feel I can work towards cooperation. I feel that I can bridge some gaps or something.. but oneness like you're talking about? Nope. I'd like to.. but it would never be in some universal sense, like you're talking about. It'd be in terms of romance, family, or friendship - and even those would take work.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like how you threw in (without DMT) in the subject line :) lol.

KDude

so was this a parody of something? did i make a serious reply to a troll post? :doh: