User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    stealing the idea from Satine here, though I've thought that it would be a good idea for a while...

A lot of the intuitives here talk about how detached from the world around them they are... how they don't really notice the way that the grass feels in their toes, the way that the wind feels in their hair... how delicious the neighbor's barbecue smells

I want to challenge you to describe something... ANYTHING, in sensory detail- use your Sensing skills to really ENJOY something and then describe it- get in touch with your Sensing side- just a test drive

I'm really curious as to how well you'll do or if you'll just roll your eyes at this because it's too plebian for your tastes
    I would gladly do so, but alas, I am but a brain in a jar, and possess no sensory input nodes with which to experience such.

That being said, yeu don't honestly want me to do this. I'm half asleep right now, but if I can be bothered to later, I will go into page after page of detail describing something ridiculously mundane, like opening a door. I've done it before, simply because I could. Don't tempt me to do it again XD

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*tempts... with cookies*

this seems kind of odd to me because I'm comfortable using intuition...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    my sensory detail stuff basically reads like poetry.
    Poetry does make use of sense impressions, but in a peculiar way.

You might say sense impressions are the very stuff of poetry, but they lift off, they take flight, into relationship with one another.

Poems are quite like people. They start off with the senses and end in a relationship, giving birth to other poems.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

*tempts... with cookies*
    I don't like sweets.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENFJ

*tempts... with cookies*

this seems kind of odd to me because I'm comfortable using intuition...
    I think people maybe don't want to write you free poetry. You want poetry, you gotta pay.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INTJ

I love biting into a piece of fresh, ripe fruit. Something juicy, like a peach that dribbles nectar down my arm and makes me sticky. The pulpy flesh gets stuck between my front teeth and I can't help but move my tongue over and around them, trying to release the fibers. <3

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    I don't like sweets.
    *tempts with snails*

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

*tempts with snails*

If you add some cheese (preferably an Epoisses) and a Burgundy wine (preferably a Côtes de Beaune), then I might be tempted.

But once again, it's the combination of the three that matters, and in different orders..
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    If you had cheese (preferably Epoisse) and a Burgundy wine (preferably a Côtes de Beaune), then I might be tempted.

But once again, it's the combination of the three that matters, and in different orders..
    Picky picky!

I only respond to one thing -- green
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm pretty abismal at things like this ><. I've walked face first into a wall because I was thinking of something else on more than one occasion. Whenever I do notice something my mind spirals out of control relating whatever I saw to something else.