• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What matters the most?

KDude

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Sorry, it had to be done ;)

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
to me, what matters most is helping others. Its all I really want to do, when I think of life and everything I dont ever see me as a factor. I am a means, a way to helping and improving others. I want nothing in return, I just like helping people.

F

figsfiggyfigs

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

damn! beat me to it!!!! :laugh:

on the serious note

My freedom.

2nd
My future and it's security/stability, and my happiness( including my families).

Beorn

Permabanned

FTW

[YOUTUBE="V30tyaXv6EI"]Conan[/YOUTUBE]

My serious answer:
To glorify God and enjoy him forever.

Mole

Permabanned
What matters most is the abolition of institutional slavery for the first time in human history by the House of Commons in 1833. Followed by the emancipation of women for the first time in human history in Australia and New Zealand in 1904. Followed by the criminal prosecution of child, sexual abuse for the first time in 1996.

All these recent social gains are the fruits of liberal democracy arising from the Enlightenment.

The Enlightenment also gave us universal literacy, the, "Origin of Species", and the sequencing of the genome, not to mention General Relativity, the Periodic Table, Astronomy and Quantum Mechanics.

The Enlightenment also gave us modern Medicine based on evidence and reason.

And the Enlightenment also gave us, via Adam Smith, modern economics which has overcome scarcity for the first time in human history.

But perhaps what matters most is that our child rearing practices have improved from the sacrificial form, to the abusive form, to the authoritarian form to the helping form of child rearing where we help our children attain their goals.

And it is the helping form of child rearing that is producing more and more empathic and creative personalities, unhindered by the nightmare of past child rearing practices.

And it is the Enlightenment that woke us from the nightmare.

G

Ginkgo

What matters most is the abolition of institutional slavery for the first time in human history by the House of Commons in 1833. Followed by the emancipation of women for the first time in human history in Australia and New Zealand in 1904. Followed by the criminal prosecution of child, sexual abuse for the first time in 1996.

All these recent social gains are the fruits of liberal democracy arising from the Enlightenment.

The Enlightenment also gave us universal literacy, the, "Origin of Species" and the sequencing of the genome, not to mention General Relativity, the Periodic Table and Quantum Mechanics.

And the Enlightenment also gave us, via Adam Smith, modern economics which has overcome scarcity for the first time in human history.

But perhaps what matters most is that our child rearing practices have improved from the sacrificial form, to the abusive form, to the authoritarian form to the helping form of child rearing where we help our children attain their goals.

And it is the helping form of child rearing that is producing more and more empathic and creative personalities, unhindered by the nightmare of past child rearing practices.

Do you have these statements saved to a txt. document that you copy and paste in every thread or something?

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4

The Enlightenment also gave us universal literacy, the, "Origin of Species" and the sequencing of the genome, not to mention General Relativity, the Periodic Table and Quantum Mechanics.

And it is the Enlightenment that woke us from the nightmare.

Dude..... (I cant say anything else)

To answer question: Knowledge.....

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
To be a rockstar (not the musical kind, the awesome human being kind) what matters the most is acting by principle and doing the right thing even in the face of great adversary

P

Phantonym

What matters the most?

I'm inclined to say respect. Respect towards yourself, others, everything around you. When you think about relationships (any kind), this is where everything starts. Without respect there can't be any positive progress. Well, there can be but it tends to be one-sided, neglecting other variables in the equation, and in the long run it's not positive at all even though it might seem so at that particular moment.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
The answer to the question. Your question, more specifically.

Lark

indiana-jones.jpg

Fortune and Glory kid, Fortune and Glory.