• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is love a universal truth?

Love is a universal truth?

• ST---yes

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • ST---no

• SF---yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • SF---no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NT---yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • NT---no

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • NF---yes

• NF---no

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is vice? All that proceeds from love and weakness! What is virtue? All that proceeds from stregnth and power!

What is necroposting? All that proceeds from irrelevance and zaniness!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is necroposting? All that proceeds from irrelevance and zaniness!

Irrelavant post number 2:
That was mean how you questioned the authority of the [MENTION=16381]Pod'lair[/MENTION] representative. Bad INTP!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Irrelavant post number 2:
That was mean how you questioned the authority of the Pod'lair representative. Bad INTP!

Yes. I'm kind of unruly and unimpressed by self-appointed expertise. So unlike other INTPs.

So sue me! :smile:

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Love your neighbor as you love yourself ?..... I don't know if any one answer is right. This is one of those super deep highly philosophical questions. If a yes or no is expected, then I'm going with.... "YES"

I just don't want to be wrong- :shock:

Lark

I do think that being productively related to others is one of the best answers to the existential angst all thinking, mature human beings are bound to experience.

And it seems to be borne out by the fact that there's not even any psychos or sociopaths or sadists living in splendid isolation, even they have a compelling need to relate to others, if only in twisted, sick f**k ways. Personally I think the failure of the one is bound to influence the character formation of the other, although there may be people just born like that too, I dont know.