• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does a man know too much if he realizes he knows nothing at all?

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Empty your minds, masses. You heard the question. This thread is inconsequential; you won't remember it in a year's time, but the question will remain, and you must answer it!

(brief pause)

...THE EYES! THE EYES I HAVE FOUND! PRAISE HERRING, FOR THEIR ALLEGED DELICIOUSNESS COMPELLS MEN TO THE VOICE OF FOREVER!!!

<_< >_>

(another brief pause)

O_O

Relative anonymity is the bomb, or some form of hefty rock, at least! A pox on social inhibition for locking our weirdness away!

Also, on a more serious note...no, it's gone...

(Look at the clock for five seconds. Now look back. Pretend I wrote "brief pause" here and continue.)

Screw it. Be as weird as possible. Go forth, my brethren, and spread thy weirdness to the nearest reaches of turning a one-eighty and staring at your feet! For the universe is donut-shaped; there is nowhere to go but in circles! You are trapped, as the walls compress your brain!

Plus, I need your support for Project Gourdfruit, the theory of which is, if we amass enough weirdness, a vortex of transmongous proportions will appear, turning the Earth sideways and rendering Antarctica habitable. An army of moth-striches (currently in orbit), will then reveal themselves and commend everyone involved on a job well done, moving the planet's hatemongers and garbage-men to said continent, and thus allowing the remainder to become a Utopian society free of both war, and people who fail to eat what they serve.

Should I have put another exclamation point there?

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
You cannot comprehend the color! Not with a thousand painting brushes could you do this!

(Meaning no. It's an experiment to see just how well the more esoterical personalities can live up to their reputation. Everyone calls us "outside the box", but how "out" are we really?)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Everyone calls us "outside the box", but how "out" are we really?

I don't pretend to understand what the OP is about, but this is a good question. There seems to be this search for creativity going on, but as soon as you get there, the things you sacrificed on the way were the things you would actually need. The search is a hoax, really. If they want an outside-of-the-box kind of a person, they should not expect them to be potty trained. :smile:

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Foolish hobbit! You ruins it! Stabbies and Forkpeople, the sun is eating the sky!!!

Faeries equals butterflies plus people, Centaurs equals horses plus the same, Aliens equals Earth plus not Earth; it seems that creativity must always be based on something. I have determined that the common definition of creativity can only be achieved if one introduces complete randomness, only it's not really creativity at that point.

In addition, the purpose of this thread is simply to be as inane as possible (without seriously insulting anyone, of course), and to try to carry on some kind of conversation that way. Ns are preferable, but any type is allowed. Let's see where we go.

You stole the joke. Now pour dobblenade on this mountain of gin.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you think you know anything, think again.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Solcrimur! Venteel! Abashedly I ask of thee, this mystery man to fry for me!

Now go, my son. Invade the forest extra quick, lest the druidic Manti flee afore the day hauls its lazy self to diskspace. I have spoken. So let it be.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, that's just sad. It appears the purpose of this thread has been lost in transit, and so I close, realizing that the ending has not yet been written.

Mole

Permabanned
Creativity is based on tradition. There is no creativity without tradition.

So the first thing is to learn our tradition. And the second thing is to put our tradition aside, so we can create something new.

In this way the tradition grows and develops.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Empty your minds, masses. You heard the question. This thread is inconsequential; you won't remember it in a year's time, but the question will remain, and you must answer it!

(brief pause)

...THE EYES! THE EYES I HAVE FOUND! PRAISE HERRING, FOR THEIR ALLEGED DELICIOUSNESS COMPELLS MEN TO THE VOICE OF FOREVER!!!

<_< >_>

(another brief pause)

O_O

Relative anonymity is the bomb, or some form of hefty rock, at least! A pox on social inhibition for locking our weirdness away!

Also, on a more serious note...no, it's gone...

(Look at the clock for five seconds. Now look back. Pretend I wrote "brief pause" here and continue.)

Screw it. Be as weird as possible. Go forth, my brethren, and spread thy weirdness to the nearest reaches of turning a one-eighty and staring at your feet! For the universe is donut-shaped; there is nowhere to go but in circles! You are trapped, as the walls compress your brain!

Plus, I need your support for Project Gourdfruit, the theory of which is, if we amass enough weirdness, a vortex of transmongous proportions will appear, turning the Earth sideways and rendering Antarctica habitable. An army of moth-striches (currently in orbit), will then reveal themselves and commend everyone involved on a job well done, moving the planet's hatemongers and garbage-men to said continent, and thus allowing the remainder to become a Utopian society free of both war, and people who fail to eat what they serve.

Should I have put another exclamation point there?
Paradox means you cannot realize what is not there.

A. I know I do not know.
D. I do not know I know.

Is A the complementary party of D?
Define B and C.
In the context.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Admittedly true.

The point was for Ns to stretch their imagination to the limit while posting, thus determining how far outside the box Ns are. There are those people that say we're insane, and that they can't understand anything we say. I, alternatively, often find such things not only comprehensible, but somewhat tame.

Stretch your brains, be wacky. Weird pictures, strange stories, far-fetched ideas; bring them on...was the point.

durentu

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My impulse is to post a reply, but nothing useful appears...

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:huh: oh, dear gawd! My dain just exploded! I seriously got bramage!

Mole

Permabanned
Stretch your brains, be wacky. Weird pictures, strange stories, far-fetched ideas; bring them on...was the point.

The best way is to avoid the wacky, weird, strange and far fetched.

How can I tell you?

The wacky, weird, strange and far fetched are just to distract your attention. They are to distract us from flow.

In flow time stands still and we are completely focused in pleasure and delight.

This is far too threatening at first so we distract ourselves.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
If I understand your meaning, you're statements are akin to people-stars and sky-stars, in that they contradict each other immensely, but that no one notices or seems to care.

Distraction from the flow with the inane is like using mindtricks on ourselves. Therefore the inane is the Force, which is in turn like duck tape, in that there is a light and dark side, and that it binds the universe together. Thus, the universe is inane, and duck tape is negatively inane as it was already inane when the universe wasn't. Concordantly, duck tape is the source of all order, which means that those who possess it make the rules.

If all this is true, then Project Gourdfruit must be rethought. In a universe built on insanity, nothing of value will be accomplished by amassing a bunch of weirdness together in one place. Thus, we must instead amass a horde of duck tape together in one place, which should achieve the same effect as was originally intended.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
All that's really required is that you think as far outside the box as possible. Ns are preferred, since they generally more capable in that respect, but if you've got something weird to say, by all means say it.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Paradox means you cannot realize what is not there.

A. I know I do not know.
D. I do not know I know.

Is A the complementary party of D?
Define B and C.
In the context.

No, A and D are both people, and people can't be parties.
B and C are commonly defined as food items, though they also, technically, are people.