• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does a man know too much if he realizes he knows nothing at all?

Mole

Permabanned
Where's the Justice?

All that's really required is that you think as far outside the box as possible. Ns are preferred, since they generally more capable in that respect, but if you've got something weird to say, by all means say it.

I am desperately trying to think inside the box so that I will understand you, so that I will accept authority, and so that I will stop trying to change society.

I have found I am not capable of thinking inside the box of MBTI and so I am alienated from most here.

And I have found it ridiculous to accept the authority of Carl or Katherine or Isabel.

And I have found I am incapable of changing this MBTI site.

Also I have found I identify with the walking wounded like bcvcdc.

So I must recognise I am one of the walking wounded. And that I should attend my wounds.

Yet here you are, effortlessly able to think inside the box, so effortlessly that you are making feeble attempts to get out.

You're trying to get out of the box and I am trying to get in.

Where's the justice?

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Justice is an offshoot of order, and as you know from my previous post, order is duck tape. Therefore purchase duck tape, and you're problems will be solved.

Bugger. I can't tell if we're similar, or dissimilar, or even if you're serious.

Mole

Permabanned
We, the Public.

Bugger. I can't tell if we're similar, or dissimilar, or even if you're serious.

I hope I am evocative. I seek to evoke your voice.

And 'evoke' refers to your electronic voice, your 'evoice'.

And as you speak to all of us electronically, it only seems appropriate that I should seek to evoke your evoice.

So you are speaking to your electronic public, your epublic, in your evoice.

So how natural that we, your epublic, should evoke your evoice.

And remember, when you speak to your epublic, we speak back. When we, your epublic, evoke your evoice, you evoke ours in return.

So in the electronic world, in the noosphere, the meaning of any communication is its response.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Indeed. We may all drink to that...if we had drinks to drink, of course. How does one acquire beverages in this "noosphere"?

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
Indeed. We may all drink to that...if we had drinks to drink, of course. How does one acquire beverages in this "noosphere"? Are they perhaps composed of the tears of emoticons...

:cry:

...mixed with the ice of Thinkers, and garnished with cookies gleaned from such reputable places as Netflix.com?

Mole

Permabanned
The Noosphere

Indeed. We may all drink to that...if we had drinks to drink, of course. How does one acquire beverages in this "noosphere"?

Of course in the noosphere we are pure spirits - we are spirits without bodies.

This may seem counter-intuitive because it is. We intuitively know we have bodies, so when we find ourselves in the noosphere, we still keep speaking and feeling as though we have bodies.

So the downside is that drinkies are purely metaphorical, and the upside is that time and space are abolished.

This is disorientating so we constantly reach for the metaphor of time and space - not to mention drinkies. But ultimately this becomes even more confusing for those can't tell the difference between the literal and the metaphorical - between literal time and space and metaphorical time and space.

Of course the word 'noosphere' reaches back to our Ancient Greek beginnings and forward to our electronic future. So the word 'noosphere' encompasses everything we know and think.

The noosphere has its cousins in the lithosphere, the aquasphere, the atmosphere, the magnetosphere - in fact everything we do is spherical for we live on a sphere. And 'noo', pronounced 'nu o', simply means 'knowing'. And as the internet is draped around our spherical planet, we call it the noosphere.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
We may all drink to that. How does one acquire beverages in the noosphere?

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
There are an infinite number of things to know. And more are popping up every atosecond. Since One is just as close to Infinity as a Googol, it is mathematically obvious that when one knows many things, they know as little as a newborn compared with what there is to know.

Iriohm

MBTI Type
INKP
Enneagram
5w4
There are an infinite number of things to know. And more are popping up every atosecond. Since One is just as close to Infinity as a Googol, it is mathematically obvious that when one knows many things, they know as little as a newborn compared with what there is to know.

Ah yes, but is the universe a temporal line, moving forward along the fourth dimension in straightness, or is it a temporal vortex, were perceived time is irrelevant, and all is in muddle? By that logic, everything will exist forever, and consequently encounter at some point every other thing. Thus, everyone knows everything.