• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

demon possession/exorcism

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Did you listen to the 2 minutes of Annelise's exorcism? I don't have experience with the mentally ill enough to recognize the sounds being made (to compare the two)... but it's still very unsettling.

...and wait... what about those three young filmmakers who disappeared in the woods a few years ago, and only their footage was found...? :horor:

I did listen to the Annelise audio bit. It is very chilling. I'm too skeptical to be genuinely freaked out though. :devil:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No way! I can't watch that even if it is fake. :horor: I'm curious though as to what others think. :) OH wait, here's Jennifer. She'll watch it. Opinion?
I'm with you!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I suspect there are experiences that could be clear enough to get the point across.

you guys should just pray that Beat has the experiences he's looking for. :)

(And then we can visit him weekly in the care center and spoon-feed him his dinners for the rest of his life.)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

(And then we can visit him weekly in the care center and spoon-feed him his dinners for the rest of his life.)

I know this is mean but :rofl1:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6

lol :nice:

sassafrassquatch

rodserlingdg1.jpg

Submitted for your approval, superstitious nuttery and absolute rubbish.
This thread has entered... The Twilight Zone. doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You know... I have little problem believing in ghosts do to my own strange experiences. With my own certain understanding... But when it tips into the realm of DEMONS and GOD, and jazz like this. (Keep in my mind my ESTJ Christian(despite supposedly being a logical type) father believed this whole heartedly about all apparitions being demons, and in all churches it being the holy spirit... and ufo' demons too...that whole biblical "grand deception") Funny thing is, those very religious folk are the ones deceived in mass.

But seriously. This is just embarrassing and was partly why I hated being forced to be one of these unquestioning "Christians" when I was young. The SHEER absurdity was mind boggling. Spirits! Sure... Demons?

Hey, I'll give it a whirl. Assuming "Demons" did exist, how would they even know for sure what they are or anything about them. All they believe is biblical claimed rubbish spewed from these folk to deceive for self elevation.... and on the other end there are those New Agers who seem to also be stating many "wise" things and visions, whilst it being contradictory. Something obviously doesn't add up now does it? In turn breeding confusion.