• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Psychology and time

nanook

a scream in a vortex
psychology as in

"personalities occur in a minority of people, like rebellious teenagers or delinquents who prefer unemployment over exhaustion. the developement or discovery of a personality is often the onset of a depression or psychosis, which can lead to violence or high costs for the community. 'the others' who are affected by personality should be handed over to 'the care' of authorities who are 'educated' as defined by the state. 'the others' should be discouraged from helping themselves or helping each other, as no human being without propper education must be allowed to temper with such scary depths as their own personality, ever. much more scientific work is required, to understand these depths. so far, attempts to understand the brains of mice have been disappointing. while scientists can't understand personalities, the major professional objective must be mere disciplining and administration of affected individuals. other than educated authorities only priests and god himself are allowed to fuck with them"

i hope it dies soon.

when enough of us have become human, psychology should merge into mainstream and culture.

i played with the thought of studying psychology, but the stupidity of the scientific material scared the shit out of me.