• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Down the hatch...

Lark

I'm hoping that some people have seen LOST otherwise this thread may make no sense.

You're trapped in a contained facility and have to push a button or enter a sequence when a siren sounds, this may be to avert danger and destruction or it may all be an experiment measuring your own compliance.

You've no shortage of food, drink or entertainment between times, although it is limited to what is preserved in stores, books, music and movies, I presume there's also writing materials and paper for a journal or something (I'm making this up as I go) but no internet, phone or other communications technology.

You are alone. What do you do? Carry on pushing the button or do you prepare to make your escape?

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
There's no way I'd keep pushing that button. Instructions Inschumkshuns. Let's see what happens!

Lark

There's no way I'd keep pushing that button. Instructions Inschumkshuns. Let's see what happens!

Well, I think that's a big part of it, the question is ultimately how you want to put your time in, how you want to spend your life, infact I think its a bit of an anology for life and work.