• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Aura

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
aka the chakra. I got a brief introduction to this by my naturopathic doctor who noticed that mine was huge. Since then I've gotten an abstract understanding of what this. It seems to be hard to describe in layman's terms. I can let it all go, or I can protect it. Sometimes I can't do this. It's a skill in development.

I think some "awkward" people just have a huge aura and don't know how to contain it, so they spew their energy onto other people and throughout the room.

But it's weird--I don't know if people will notice if they're not looking at you.

Does anyone know anything about this?

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I kind of believe that people send out vibes, even across groups of people in a bar or something. But I think that stems from my NF and it's anything but scientific.
I had my aura picture taken once, but I'm convinced aura's are nothing relevant. Kirlian photography happens to be a technique which leaves much if not everything to interpretation.
Aura's and chakra's or not the same, eventhough both are very popular in new age.

Perhaps more on topic I do believe in charisma's of all sorts.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Are all Auras equal?

no not with my understanding of auras...

Auraus = emotional etherial around ones body... so your physcal self is uneque as is your emotional self.....

Nor are they consistant, think soupy gasses around yourself...

I'd guess halo's are spirutal auras - ie a very purse person is encased in white light.... not as a hoop as it's oten portraits, just a tinger colour around the person

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
no not with my understanding of auras...

Auraus = emotional etherial around ones body... so your physcal self is uneque as is your emotional self.....

Nor are they consistant, think soupy gasses around yourself...

I'd guess halo's are spirutal auras - ie a very purse person is encased in white light.... not as a hoop as it's oten portraits, just a tinger colour around the person

So, if all auras are not understood enough to be seen as equal, then wouldn't that impose the idea that no human is equal as well?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Auras are vibrations?

lol I'm not too sure how to explain it, MOST new age/ancient principals work on the principal of vibration, music, numbers, life, light etc - I ahve no diea how this stacks up with physics though.

I my mind I think of them as gas/liquid around a person...somethign you are not in control off, you leak all the time.

Say for instance you walk into a room... from the people in the room you can pick up a good vibe or a bad one without anyone opening their mouths.

Plants often don't thrive when there are emotionaly/aura issues in the room... they simily die.... theory being the plants energy is being absorbed by the unhealthy person....

Sometimes you meet people who make you feel rough, without nessesarily being about them as people - that is possibly because their aura is draining you

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
So, if all auras are not understood enough to be seen as equal, then wouldn't that impose the idea that no human is equal as well?

Sorry I don't follow your logic

I never said they are not understood enough, I'm saying I don't know a huge amount of them... read the link to the thread I posted.

When you are emotionally healthy they will be in good shape and when you are in abd shape they will be in bad shape.

Kind of like beign fat or thin... but this is how I see it, and I don't see auras myself.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
lol I'm not too sure how to explain it, MOST new age/ancient principals work on the principal of vibration, music, numbers, life, light etc - I ahve no diea how this stacks up with physics though.

I my mind I think of them as gas/liquid around a person...somethign you are not in control off, you leak all the time.

Say for instance you walk into a room... from the people in the room you can pick up a good vibe or a bad one without anyone opening their mouths.

Plants often don't thrive when there are emotionaly/aura issues in the room... they simily die.... theory being the plants energy is being absorbed by the unhealthy person....

Sometimes you meet people who make you feel rough, without nessesarily being about them as people - that is possibly because their aura is draining you

So bad auras drain good auras?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
yes, try the link and the Utube thing....

Psycic vampire... (is when you sulk in someone else's energy - aura)....

they are just absorbed.

Like being with people are down will make you drained and down too.

Or anxious people draining you, or really restrained people that type of thing.

Some people are more sensitive to these exachanges than others. I need to be careful who I sit around because I can really loose a lot to other people (not sure why)

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Sorry I don't follow your logic...

Different coloured auras are thought as levels of well being; the "light" is seen as the result of which vibration/or frequency the being is at?

If it's a lower vibration, it's an unhealthy colour, and so on,...

Nobody is actually equal, in terms of vibration... Which leads right into how each individual mind is unique, as well as the aspect of it personalities!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Different coloured auras are thought as levels of well being; the "light" is seen as the result of which vibration/or frequency the being is at?

If it's a lower vibration, it's an unhealthy colour, and so on,...

Nobody is actually equal, in terms of vibration... Which leads right into how each individual mind is unique, as well as the aspect of it personalities!

yea thats pretty much it... although it's not quite as linear in my head from light to dark... but more or less.... different colours have different meaning... Indigo is pure spiritually, white etc... maroon not so good etc....

Vibrations are also how psycs talk about seeing the past... they talk about both plains being a head turn off each other... its jsut a different way of looking.

Many esotiric subjects talk of virbrations...

Music, light, numbers all have a vibration, tarrot links up to numbers as does astrology.... technically I think it's why music is so powerful at evokign music... a fair few musicians are pretty good mathematicians - because they get the sequencial patterns of numbers and their vibrations.... light is the same.

Sorry I don't actualy know enough technicalyl to really discuss this with you much

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think aura is empathy,

meaning when person A see person B happy, person A feels happy as well. That is why when you're nervous around people, those people feels awkward as well. A very charismatic person can motivate you because he or she can project the passion he or she feels about the subject in the speech. So when people talk about aura, I think of the empathic feeling one gets about a person.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think aura is empathy,

meaning when person A see person B happy, person A feels happy as well. That is why when you're nervous around people, those people feels awkward as well. A very charismatic person can motivate you because he or she can project the passion he or she feels about the subject in the speech. So when people talk about aura, I think of the empathic feeling one gets about a person.

I think empathy is the vehicle for you to be picking up others auras, but I think auras themselves are the emotional and spiritual self (so bigger than empathy alone).... the receptivness of a person to others Auras would be empathy... but hell what do I know, I'm not that waidely read on it.

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think empathy is the vehicle for you to be picking up others auras, but I think auras themselves are the emotional and spiritual self (so bigger than empathy alone).... the receptivness of a person to others Auras would be empathy... but hell what do I know, I'm not that waidely read on it.

I can agree on that, although i'm not very familiar with spiritual aura to make any statement.