• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hi

thought I would share a few links for hosocope pages that are particularly good.

Note that horoscopes are mass market astrology so generalist, real astrologers who write them use the same process of analysis, but journos who pretend write nonsence

So the three of the best....

Susan Miller - best horoscopes on the web.... (Dec will be up tomorrow)
Astrology : AstrologyZone : Susan Miller's Astrology Zone

Penny Thornton - former astrologer to Pricess Dianna, not a bad astrologers

Welcome To Penny Thornton's Astrolutely.com

Adrian Ross Duncan, Psycological astrologer, he is very impressive

Free daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscopes

Enjoy

Lis

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Did Penny Thornton also predict Diana's death? O wait, then Diana wouldn't be dead, huh?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Really? Awesome. Can any of them predict how I'm going to die? Because then I would do lots of fun and crazy stuff knowing that this isn't how I'm going to die!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Really? Awesome. Can any of them predict how I'm going to die? Because then I would do lots of fun and crazy stuff knowing that this isn't how I'm going to die!

Technically they can indicate, but it would be hugely unethical It would require a precise birth time...

Basically look to the 8th house, it's rulers and the aspects caste and received by that, the quality and sign of that ruler. So plenty of information but can an astrologer give you a precise - you will get run over by a bus... but they may spot a more viloent death.

My mum has Pisces on the cusp of her 8th house (8th house = death mergers and taxes). Pisces is a water sign of the deepest, and also double bodied... BAsically an indication of a possible drowing, tehcnically she did drown as she was finally finished off by lung cancer (although that was a secondary), she then went to get burried on the wettest day evern, and her grave was pretty full of water. so in some respect she was then drowned again... the astrology symbolisim wasn't lost on me.

This could also have played out that she drowned swimming, sunk in a boat, etc etc... so even with aprediction, there are so many different ways that it can be fullfilled. And that was a realtively simple case

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Do you guys actually believe in this stuff?

Full blown astrology works, in a fashion, horoscopes are the pulp fiction equivlent, if you figure out how they work with your own chart they can be fairly accurate.

Would I make full blown life deicsions by it? No I don't

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Let's search out what my 8th house is... It says Sagitarius. (That means I won't drown?)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Let's search out what my 8th house is... It says Sagitarius.

what house and sign is Jupier in?
What planets are aspecting Jupiter?

How accurate is your time of birth. If it's not very accurate then you are waisting my time. Also what house system is it?

Jupiter often is diabetes related

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Thanks Tinkerbell ;)

I look at horoscopes for entertainment purposes .. So i went onto the first link and read mine for November, Woooo.

Hmmmm, interesting.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Full blown astrology works, in a fashion, horoscopes are the pulp fiction equivlent, if you figure out how they work with your own chart they can be fairly accurate.

Would I make full blown life deicsions by it? No I don't

How does astrology work? Isn't it just some pseudoscience that attempts to make predictions about people's lives based on the month in which they were born?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks Tinkerbell ;)

I look at horoscopes for entertainment purposes .. So i went onto the first link and read mine for November, Woooo.

Hmmmm, interesting.

the first link is very good, depending on your rising sign and degree you may be better off reading an alternative sign than your birth sign (but this gets complicated)

I look at H-scopes for pleasure really, although Susan M once predicted credit card fraud, and was spot on, and I saved myself £200 - which i may not have spotted without her prompt.

enjoy

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Jupiter is in V and in Virgo. It says that Sagittarius.8th house is in Placidus Orbs or something. I don't really get astrology, so you shouldn't be asking me too many hard questions. :D My time of birth is absolutely accurate (19:16).

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Jupiter is in the 5th house. It says that Sagittarius.8th house is in Placidus Orbs or something. I don't really get astrology, so you shouldn't be asking me too many hard questions. :D My time of birth is absolutely accurate.

5th house is the house of sex, ale houses gambling and general debauchery... can show an artistic temprament.

You could die on the job, or drink yoruself into a stupor or loose at cards and pay the price. It's also the hosue of children so perhaps they will be the death of you

PLEASE don't take the above for real, I'm just reading what you are telling me and trust me you are leaving out a whole bunch of info that you cna't tell me because you don't know.

What sign is Jupiter in?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
apparently the sign I have Jupiter in makes me quite dogmatic when it comes to what I know and what I value.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's in Virgo.

the computer says... You have a strong desire to be of service, and high religious or spiritual ideals. You may also have an obsession with detailed perfection.

Its in the 5th hosue of children, booze, sex etc....

Virgo is detial, Jupiter is expantion, Jupier is also beliefs...

It may be possible it would be booze/drug related....

Again take tounge in cheek, cna't really predict withouta full chart, besudes it takes a whole lot more analysis that I would do, better to use a very traditional astorlogy who can calcualte somethign called a hyleg

but I'm sure you can get the general jist...

Do you do arts/crafts etc?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
apparently the sign I have Jupiter in makes me quite dogmatic when it comes to what I know and what I value.

I'd gues its either in a fix sign or aspecting Pluto... never admit to being wrong - can be hugely annoying living with someone who can't bend