• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Horoscopes

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I should catch up and answer some of the post inbetween I've not finished...

EnF... I'll have a quick look.....

Mars in the 12th house... spiritual pursuits/understnaidng yoruself and the worldngs of the mind and the unknown, psycology and psyciatry would be of interests as would occult and deeper mean of life subjects.

Mars in here can also mean clandestine relationships. Also it can mean not understanding your anger and you may find you explode at times without reasons because something weeks previously pissed you off.

Saturn in the first house adds a maturity to your projection of personality, grown up before your time, seen as responcible, bossible a bit stoic. Saturn is unaspected, likely you will make a living at some point in avery unusal way... One person I know with this is a psycic healter, another a childrens entertainer and balloon man, street performer... basically you have a lot of ways you can make a living to support yourself.

Pluto is the first house indicates you are a powerful force in your own right, it's opposing your Sun indicating you may have issues around beign overly dominant with people, and or swamped by them... it may be you are domiant because you feel submerged... the computer says abot this "You feel that the world is opposing your deepest wishes and become explosive in response. Your life undergoes change and you react. As a child you may have been a victim of a powerful parent figure. Your challenge is to be powerful in the most positive sense of the word."

You need to learn to deal with that aspect in your life, and that is likely to take some degree of work

Jupiter in your first house/near the second... Jupiter can indicate expantion, I think financially you will be very comfortable (or a total spend thrift)... more likely the former I'd hope... You will be lucky wiht money - something about this impacts your personality and possibly makes you a bit flashy.

7th house Sun - you die if you don't ahve a relationship on the go, you would stuggle big time to be single, because you learn about yourself through relating to people.

Venus and moon in the 6th house - Venus is seduction and femaleness, Moon is nurturing motherliness and that type of thing, both are in the 6th house of small pets, staff, health and in the sign of Pisces - Ahhhhh how sweet, the most empathietic of sign. I suspect you care for a living or have had women in your life that are unwell, possibly in a chronic way. You are at your most beautiful when you are caring about other people in your day to day working regimes.

Taurus Sun means you like resources in a tangible material ways. Taurus likes heir creture comforts, so you ar elikely to enjoy a bit of decadent indulgence...

Ok this is a very quick skim read.

Lis :)
Thanks there! I can relate to some of that.

My full natal chart at cafeastrology is more spot on than the ENFP description.:D

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thanks there! I can relate to some of that.

My full natal chart at cafeastrology is more spot on than the ENFP description.:D

yes, but so many says it sulks, I really did only do a quick reading. Astro.com will give you a freebie top line profile

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
astro_ack_01_william_murderface_murderface_murderface_hp.79524.12357.png

This is just completely wrong. Only about 3 or 4 of these apply to me, and some of these are even contradictory!

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
First off it types me as an EN*F*J, which I'm clearly not(moon in the third house, Mercury Opposition Ascendant, Sun in Leo, Uranus in Twelfth House). I am also an atheist, which cancels out Jupiter Trine Neptune

Mercury Conjunct Venus and Moon Opposition Pluto contradict themselves.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
First off it types me as an EN*F*J, which I'm clearly not(moon in the third house, Mercury Opposition Ascendant, Sun in Leo, Uranus in Twelfth House). I am also an atheist, which cancels out Jupiter Trine Neptune

How are you gathering all of that from your chart?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

I'm pretty confident the astrology typed you as nothing more than Leo sun and Taurus moon...

Astrology is like this...

You may be able to sing but you can't dance very well, you may be able to read but not so good at writting, you may be able to think but not so good at reflecting... People are contrdictory.

You have a rather difficult chat, I can't see enough detail to see how tight the Pltuo Moon/mars oppositions is but it looks light enough to cause you problems... like to be rather agressive (possible been on the receiving end or the giving end). The venus Mercury thing is just a sweeter part of your nature.

But to be honest, I'm not asking anyone to think in any way at all... if you don't like it, don't use it

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
How are you gathering all of that from your chart?

I gathered this from the definitions on the (very frustrating) chart on Astro. but here are some of the definitions I was given on here:

Sun In Leo - You are spirited and strong willed and like to be the center of attention.(E) Other people like you because you are basically warm and affectionate. You work very hard to get your way with others. You should be careful of carrying this trait too far, however, because it may turn away people who would otherwise be your friends.(F, and somewhat J) You are proud and consider yourself important. The positive side of this is that you are reluctant to compromise yourself. When you are older, you will want to be a person of some importance and, if possible, a leader. Even while you are young you will play this role whenever possible, which should work out very well, because you also want to be worthy of being a leader.(J)

Moon in the Third House - Your feelings influence your decisions so much that it may be impossible to be objective, unless you make a great effort to be. Yet you have a good understanding of what is right for you and what isn't, and as you grow up you will learn the difference between judging something on emotional whim and judging by real intuition. On the other hand, you are good at talking about your feelings. Your habits have a very strong effect on how you think and act. Be careful of prejudices and beliefs that others have taught you.

This is basically the definition of F, and the italicized statement is extremely unlike an ISTP or an INTP(which I used to type as).

Mercury Opposition Ascendant - This aspect means that you like to be involved with others and communicate often with your friends, because you need lots of mental excitement. You like to debate, but you may not take the ideas very seriously. You like to be with interesting and stimulating people, but you do not like the responsibility of relationships. You stay away from people who are overly emotional, because big displays of feeling make you uneasy. If you can keep yourself from challenging everyone's ideas, you will work very well with others in planning and carrying out any kind of mental work.

That bolded sentence right there is something an E would do, especially an ENTP, which is not as badly done as Sun in Leo, but still!

Uranus In the Twelfth House - You tend to suppress your feelings of individuality in favor of living up to others' expectations. However, you must learn to be yourself as well, because secretly you resent holding yourself back. Part of you wants to be free and different, to live an exciting and unusual life. When you are alone in your own world of your imagination, or when you go off someplace to be alone, you live out your inner desires to be free and daring.

The bolded statement looks like the actions of an *N*F.

Jupiter Trine Neptune - With this aspect you are likely to be very interested in religion, metaphysics and spiritual matters. You want to know about God, the relation of man to God, and what God means to you in particular. You use your own language and your own imagery in thinking about this, but you are definitely concerned with these ideas quite early in life.

Actually, looking back on this definition, I'm going to concede this, seeing as this definition never really said contemplating the existence of God, but now it sounds implied

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
each planeaty combination has different weight and different impact and is always there as a resource ot be called apon.

I wouldn't say your Uranus was in the 12th I'd say it was in the 11th - meaning eccentric social circles.

If it's not for you thats not a problem

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
each planeaty combination has different weight and different impact and is always there as a resource ot be called apon.

I wouldn't say your Uranus was in the 12th I'd say it was in the 11th - meaning eccentric social circles.

If it's not for you thats not a problem

it was in both(according to them and their extremely frustrating chart), but cheers anyways.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm happy to look at it, your chart is pretty damned complex, and difficult so I can read it from here if it's helpful... I'm not sure if you are just experimenting or you are actually interested? As I said above you have some pretty full on challenges

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm happy to look at it, your chart is pretty damned complex, and difficult so I can read it from here if it's helpful... I'm not sure if you are just experimenting or you are actually interested? As I said above you have some pretty full on challenges

It looked interesting so I looked into it, they had the chart and it allowed me to click to see what everything meant, but was extremely frustrating about it was that when I was going through trying to cite that entire argument, it was hard look back at the definitions that I was previously looking at!

But yes, I am actually interested in looking at it in full, seeing as it isn't just the arbitrary birthday=X thing.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
Wow Tinkerbell I'm impressed! How long have you been learning about this stuff?

P.S. I checked my short description and I think it only half matched, it seemed that they made me more as F, but I'm pretty sure I'm T. But they can't be wrong, can they?

2455196151560.gif

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
all i can say is that i know i have a sun-jupiter conjunction in Aquarius (i remember that me did likes that description) in house 12 (me did't likes that one). there was also a moon in scorpio and a mars in taurus - a fun half square or so. oh, and a sun/jupiter-uranus-saturnus triangle thingy.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
:wubbie:hi

Wow you have two unaspected planets...

Jupiter = very honest to the point that it will get you into trouble.

Sautrn = you are likely to have rather strange professions (there may be more than one).

Your rising is in cancer, so very emotional... but there is plenty T ness in there...

You have Sun and Mercury in Aires, which is pretty fiesty, independant and very much masculine energy (so quite T type)... you are likely to be a do-er, and rather driven... if somewhat hot headed. Its in your 10th house of career....

Moon is in saggie which is very optimisitc, you are likely to be a real optimist... FYI - strong Jupiter, Moon in Saggie = eternal optimisim... ENTP profile I'd say

You are likely to be really creative... Venus is in Pisces which is :wubbie:and emotional and very snuggly, but it's aspected by Uranus... wich means you are likely to want independance within your relationship and some degree of eccentricity... possibly attracted to intersting/unusal types

Mars in aqua, is pretty freindly, and use to networking and being freindly with people... it's aspecting moon, so you are likely to be emotional driven. I'd say a T type with strong F function....

You may be quite emotionally driven, or potentially do things for women in some way. Saturn is in aquarius too so I wonder if you will do something technology related....

Jupiter is in Virgo, so very detail orientated, and very good at local networking... I think this is the chart of a good communicator, both localy and further afield... do you write?

You have two slower planets in Capricorn in the 6th house, wich may lead you to look after animals or do something around healing or health subjects....

Thats just a quick skim

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
:wubbie:hi

Wow you have two unaspected planets...

Jupiter = very honest to the point that it will get you into trouble.

Sautrn = you are likely to have rather strange professions (there may be more than one).

Your rising is in cancer, so very emotional... but there is plenty T ness in there...

You have Sun and Mercury in Aires, which is pretty fiesty, independant and very much masculine energy (so quite T type)... you are likely to be a do-er, and rather driven... if somewhat hot headed. Its in your 10th house of career....

Moon is in saggie which is very optimisitc, you are likely to be a real optimist... FYI - strong Jupiter, Moon in Saggie = eternal optimisim... ENTP profile I'd say

You are likely to be really creative... Venus is in Pisces which is :wubbie:and emotional and very snuggly, but it's aspected by Uranus... wich means you are likely to want independance within your relationship and some degree of eccentricity... possibly attracted to intersting/unusal types

Mars in aqua, is pretty freindly, and use to networking and being freindly with people... it's aspecting moon, so you are likely to be emotional driven. I'd say a T type with strong F function....

You may be quite emotionally driven, or potentially do things for women in some way. Saturn is in aquarius too so I wonder if you will do something technology related....

Jupiter is in Virgo, so very detail orientated, and very good at local networking... I think this is the chart of a good communicator, both localy and further afield... do you write?

You have two slower planets in Capricorn in the 6th house, wich may lead you to look after animals or do something around healing or health subjects....

Thats just a quick skim

thanks :) What does it mean and what is so special about having two unaspected planets?
And now I see. Some people say that I'm emotional, but cold ( I still don't understand how is that possible). Thanks again, I almost started to believe that I'm one of those crazy ENFPs :D

No, I never write and I'm really bad at it, because my mind flies faster than my language and writing skills and I usually get really annoyed of that. I really hate writing essays, even though sometimes I can write some really good short essays and conclusions. I would say my main problem is my poor language skills. I'm more into learning new terms than synonyms of known words. I'm also more good at recognizing details than describing them.

However, I still enjoy drawing and painting a lot, a bit of computer ''graph'', but I'm a complete beginner and I find drawing easier.
I also do horse riding and love dogs. When I was a child I wanted to become a vet, unfortunately, later I faced the reality about what vets are really doing (all the surgery and disgusting stuff) :D.

And I hate ordinary ''cool people'' I love weird introverts, they're the best company for me :)

Anyway, THANKS :) :wubbie:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
thanks :) What does it mean and what is so special about having two unaspected planets?
And now I see. Some people say that I'm emotional, but cold ( I still don't understand how is that possible). Thanks again, I almost started to believe that I'm one of those crazy ENFPs :D
No, I never write and I'm really bad at it, because my mind flies faster than my language and writing skills and I usually get really annoyed of that. I really hate writing essays, even though sometimes I can write some really good short essays and conclusions. I would say my main problem is my poor language skills. I'm more into learning new terms than synonyms of known words. I'm also more good at recognizing details than describing them.
However, I still enjoy drawing and painting a lot, a bit of computer ''graph'', but I'm a complete beginner and I find drawing easier.
I also do horse riding and love dogs. When I was a child I wanted to become a vet, unfortunately, later I faced the reality about what vets are really doing (all the surgery and disgusting stuff) :D.

Anyway, THANKS :) :wubbie:

Unaspected planets are fairly rare, google Unaspected Jupiter and Unaspected Saturn... you can see their likely impact. It means the planet has purer energy. I have an unaspected Jupiter too.... so bluntly honest, think in big tersm sometime not knowing when to stop... Saturn just means you career choices will be interesting

I don't see you as a cold person, rational perhaps, you have a fair bit of air - aquarius can be quite distant with peope... Aries isn't particularly warm and huggy, but I think you have some good huggy stuff too... Venus in Pisces is the most wubbie of all Venuses.... Moon in Saggie is warm too... and optimistic...

Jupiter in Virgo is likely to be fairly rational too.

At the end of the day MBTI is preference realted, maybe you will change and mature further into your type or change....

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
True, I'm always having problems with my honesty. When I'm in people with my mum, she's always whispering: ''shut your mouth'' or ''don't talk so much''. Though I've learnt that if I need smth from a person I try to say what would lead me to success (say what the person want to hear), but people who know me usually feel that smth's wrong and ask straight ''what do you want or need from me?'', so I guess I'm still not that successful with this tactic :D
And true, I can be distant too, usually at the beginning I like to explore the situation and see what to expect and how to act so that I could get the best out of the situation. (my T part :D)
And my idea was that I'm actually a pure NT, because i usually scored high both N and T, and it's my extroversion and because of it, I'm just trying to adapt with society's expectations of females to be emotional. However, I usually base my decisions mostly on my T part. I think emotional part of me is the one that others see, the T part is the one that only close friends and relatives know. Also people seem extremely surprised, when they see how much intelligence there is in ''that crazy, funny girl who laughs without noticing that everyone's staring at her''.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL bless you....

Allow you F to develop right for you, sod society.... but do work at it too, you need to have some Fness to be a rounded person..but don't feel the need to be too googy just for other people... you seem realy cool so don't screw with yourself too much - pleanty of other people will want to do that for you.