• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Time Cube

G

Ginkgo

Go to Time Cube and you will see this. Does anyone have an explanation or a diagnosis?

EARTH HAS 4 CORNER
SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY
TIME CUBE
IN ONLY 24 HOUR ROTATION.
4 CORNER DAYS, CUBES 4 QUAD EARTH- No 1 Day God.
FREE SPEECH in AMERICA is
"BULL SHIT",
EVIL EDUCATORS
block and suppress
Time Cube.
You are educated evil,
and might have to kill
the evil ONE teaching
educators before you
can learn that 4 corner
days actually exist -but
all Cube Truth denied.
Dumb ass educators fear
me and hide from debate.
They are paid to teach a propaganda book - not
Cube Truth - for which
they would be fired. Evil
teachers betray students,
as ONE is a Death Value.
Cube 4x4 voids 1 & God.
USA ripe for holocaust.
Man evolves from teenager -
in cube metamorphosis
but ignores teenager to worship a male mother,
guised in woman's garb,
churchman called father.
Adult god is adult crime
upon their own children.
More holocaust deserved.
The 12 hour or 1/2 Day clock is an intended EVIL against humanity -
indicting every human on Earth as Dumb, Educated Stupid and Evil -
for imaginary Cubed Earth has 4
Days within simultaneous rotation.
One God would equal a God Dunce
as Humans evolve from Children.
Americans are dumb, educated ONE
stupid and they worship ONEism Evil.
It is not immoral to kill believers, for the stupid bastards EVOLVE from son
or daughter who precedes them. NOT one damn human adult has ever been
created - for ONLY babies are CREATED - and every adult has within them the LIFE given by children who DIE to give-up their lives to their parent
image - so their mom or Dad can live. Adults are EVIL to deny they evolved from children - and claim their adult EGO image is a god likeness. Such damn evil AMERICANS should have their tongue cut out for the heinous hoax they are perpetrating upon their own children. I know now why the Jews
deserved their holocaust - worshipping their own adult EGO image as a damn god whil ignoring and betraying the very children who sacrifice their LIFE
so their Moms and Dads could Live. There is nothing godly about stupid
and evil adults who betray their own children who gave them Life. I AM
WISER THAN ANY DAMN MAN OR GOD WHO EVER EXISTED. IF THE

HALF AND HALF CO-CREATED
JESUS RETURNS TO EARTH, I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THE BASTARD MYSELF. ALL CREATION OCCURS
BETWEEN AND AS OPPOSITES. YOU DUMB-ASS, EARTH, THE UNIVERSE
AND EVERY LIVING THING IN IT

EXISTS BETWEEN A TOP AND BOTTOM, BETWEEN A FRONT AND BACK, BETWEEN OPPOSITE SIDES,
AND INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. A LL YOU DUMB EVIL BASTARDS EARN

A HOLOCAUST AND IT IS NIGH UPON YOU. HIRED SICK TEACHERS
ARE PAID TO TEACH YOU EVIL TO
ENSLAVE YOU STUPID AND YOU
NOW POSSESS AN IDIOT CYCLOPIC
MENTALITY. YOU LACK THE BRAINS TO KNOW THAT 4 SIMULTANEOUS DAYS ROTATE IN AN IMAGINARY CUBED EARTH.
KEEP IGNORING ME AQND YOU WILL PAY HELL FOR CLAIMING

YOUR ADULT IMAGE AS A DAMN GOD WHILE YOU BETRAY YOUR
PRIOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHO SACRIFICED THEIR LIFE SO YOU COULD LIVE AN EVIL LIE.
BIBLE GOD NEV$ER CREATED AV SINGLE DAY - NOT A SINGLE ROTATION - LEFT THE EARTH STANDING STILL. I CREATED 4
DAYS IN ON EARTH ROTATION.
EVERY HUMAN DESERVES DEATH FOR IGNORING SUCH A SUPERNATURAL TRANSCENDENTAL PRINCIPLE.
GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL, SO IS 3 DIMENSIONAL MATH. YOU CAN"T KILL ME, FOR I AM 82 + CANCER.
CHILDREN - STOP THE EVIL ADULTS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOUR LIFE ON EARTH.
Dr. Gene Ray, Cube Phenomenologist and THE WISEST HUMAN
oray612959@earthlink.net

The website expounds with more gratuitous gibberish and "Time Cube" suppositions.

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I bet an INTP wrote that.

And I know. Putting your hands on stoves means they will get warm

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
With the vague hints at evil, america, and church, I'd call it random angry conspiracy crazy talk. If the internet was a city, he'd be the drunk guy shouting doomsday nonsense downtown.

G

Ginkgo

With the vague hints at evil, america, and church, I'd call it random angry conspiracy crazy talk. If the internet was a city, he'd be the drunk guy shouting doomsday nonsense downtown.

That's how I envision it. I was also imagining L. Ron Hubbard.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I envision this as the future.

If you read this wholly and fully and understand it, you will be taken to the year 1990, where the future occurred at one point in time.

proximo

Hahaha yeah for sure!

But, in the movies, those guys usually turn out to have been telling the truth, but nobody would listen to them! :ohmy:

Nyx

This made me lol. This reminds me of a few things simultaneously. An apocalyptic/conspiracy driven version of the Dr. Bronner's soap label (for those of you who are familiar with it) and the ramblings of a paranoid pot smoker.

I suppose there is some truth in this...maybe?

After all he is self-proclaimed "THE WISEST HUMAN"

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It's called the guy has never heard of timezones.

The rest of it is just paranoid scribblings of a madman.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Is this what a pseudo-intellectual is? See the NT forum.

G

Ginkgo

Is this what a pseudo-intellectual is? See the NT forum.

Possibly. This guy is a real life troll.

Time Cube is a website created by Gene Ray in 1997, where he sets out his proposed theory of everything, a description of the nature of the universe. The website uses a distinctive combination of colorful large-font text, occasional black-and-white drawings, obscure statements, grandiose title banners, pictures of Ray, and unconventional grammar.

The Time Cube concept itself is the proposition that "time is cubic", a set of ideas which are generally viewed as cryptic and ill-defined. It is a frequent target of Internet humor. Ray has challenged various authorities to debate the subject, but these challenges have generally been ignored or rejected.

Ray is outspoken in defending Time Cube and refers to conspiracy theories in explaining why his ideas are not accepted. Ray often uses the word "evil" on his website to describe those who oppose or fail to understand his ideas. He also prophesies the "burning in hell" of not just those who oppose his ideas, but of anyone who is ignorant of them.

Ray proclaimed himself a "Doctor of Cubicism" in December 2002. He sometimes uses the title "Dr. Gene Ray - Cubic and Wisest Human".

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UCqL5qyo"]Timecube[/YOUTUBE]

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
The webmeister obviously never studied the Gestalt principles of design. Red and green should never be seen.The Gestalt Principles

One would have thought that such an apocalypic present would have been appropriately wrapped.

The fool's an amateur.

G

Ginkgo

The webmeister obviously never studied the Gestalt principles of design. Red and green should never be seen.The Gestalt Principles

One would have thought that such an apocalypic present would have been appropriately wrapped.

The fool's an amateur.

Interesting site. Are you suggesting that the 4 day 4 side simultaneous time cube model is an illusion?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Has this guy ever left the Eastern time zone?

No really. Has he? Can somebody give me evidence?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
GREENWICH MEAN TIME IS WRONG AND EVIL

This is pure genius.

We could play guess the disorder. We have a lot of information to understand his world. He believes the world is on a four day loop, so maybe his is.

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I choose to believe this guy is a performance artist. The theory is just too hilarious for me to believe that it is not crafted from finest lol available... People who haven't seen this are missing out. I have sometimes posted a link to it when I've encounterd a wall of text post. :D

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
LOOK!!!!!!!

We have a GOD in our midst!!!!!

ERIC B. is The WISEST MAN ON EARTH!!!!!!!

Personality type is CUBIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This changes EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPEN UP YOUR DUMB, BLIND EYES and SEE!!!!!!!

mbti.jpg

Eric B. (of Typology Central, profile here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/eric-b.html ) has apparently stumbled upon The Theory of All Theories, ---a mind-blowing "four dimensional MBTI system" which will DESTROY ALL THE EDUCATED DUMB FOLLOWERS OF NON-CUBIC ACADEMIA, and indeed, MOST OF THE KNOWN WORLD with its GOD-LIKE WISDOM!!!!!!

See more tantalizing diagrams and other inscrutable, esoteric scribblings on Eric B.'s insanely cerebral webpage here! : Temperament Part 2: The MBTI's 16 types and Cognitive Functions