• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your peace?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only thing that can bring me peace is love. Love for another, their love for me, and my love for myself. Everything I do is ultimately for that. I'm not sure what it's like in its purest essence, though, or even anything approaching that potency. It probably wouldn't bring me peace at all. It would hurt, because I would be aware that it can't last forever, and even if it could, it would lose its glory in time.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elements of peace:

Total quiet. It's like the most precious thing on the earth, because you never ever hear it. My entire life has some machine hum, and sometimes I think I'll lose my mind from it. The air system at work and the refrigerator at home, at the very least. Peace is quiet.

Or completely natural sounds, which almost seems like asking for the moon, but to be someplace where you can hear the earth breathe, the birds talk, the wind in the trees, no conversation, no machines anywhere, that's what I'd like.

And freedom from immediate financial worry would be nice.

But I'd settle for a week someplace away from civilization.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
i really like the sound of just the ambient noise floor you hear when there is no other sound to hear and the mind listens attentively to it instead of having thoughts. Even when there are other noises, you can still hear it. It just sounds like faint high frequency static in the ears.

it's really pleasing.