• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

for those against abortion

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
So... this fetus of yours... do you play Mozart to it, so it can grow up to become.. clever? :doh:

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I never understood this argument, as it seems the "pro-lifers" making this argument suddenly switch it up and start considering the woman's perspective over the fetus, while for the rest of their argument it is about the fetus over the woman :wacko:

So, "pro-lifers" aka, pro-life-of-potential-human, aka, pro-fetus:

Why are the circumstances of the conception used to determine if a fetus has a "right to live"?

To some pro-lifers, they aren't.

Qre:us

To some pro-lifers, they aren't.

Obviously not, which I'm well aware of.

As I stated at the beginning of my post, I want to hear justification from those pro-lifers, like WildCard, who have rape/incest exceptions for granting abortion.