• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Going around in Circles

Yes or No

• Total voters

wolfy

awsm
Ever get the feeling?
Different people, same people.
Different place, same situation.
That is, until you've learnt your lesson.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Absolutely. I was just thinking about this a few days ago actually. I feel as though I keep meeting the same people in different bodies.:shock:

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
no, i don't ever feel that way.
i always have this sense that where i am at now is so fundamentaly different from my past.
if anything, i feel like i am on a never-ending journey.

also, i didn't vote in the poll because i don't understand it. I or O? which is yes and no?

wolfy

awsm
no, i don't ever feel that way.
i always have this sense that where i am at now is so fundamentaly different from my past.
if anything, i feel like i am on a never-ending journey.

also, i didn't vote in the poll because i don't understand it. I or O? which is yes and no?

O is going around in circles. l is in a straight line.
I feel that what I am is fundamentally different than before and that difference affects what is around me. So, until I learn my lesson I sit on a merry go round, so to speak.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow this thread is like deja vu for me:D

Its like I thought/felt the same thing before, but in different situations. If I was N I could probably tie it all together, damn this S-ness. Maybe if I stick with MBTI I could use it to figure this all out. Maybe it has something to do with personalities being similiar:D

In real life not usually more like a straight path.