• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you like to die?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The way I want to die is when I'm 100 years old and peacefully in my sleep. Other than that, I would love to go out in a huge explosion that kills most of the human population.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
71 years old and in my sleep.

Definitely not drowning or in a fire.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Like this:

Timeless almost dodged God's rocket.
God hit the fraglimit.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Realistically old age.

Now lets have some fun. In some far off fantasy land place, I would like to sacrifice myself in order to defeat the true evil of the universe so that others may live in peace. You know like how the hero defeats the villain, but the villain caused too much damage for the hero to survive.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In my sleep when I'm very old. I would want to die when I wasn't normally functional and had to rely on other people. If I hadn't done some things I wanted to in life but I reached that point, I'd want to do them, but otherwise nah.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I want my 'soul' or mind to begin to materialize expand, burst out of my body and become a huge, invincible dragon. That would be sweet.

krunchtime

I can relate to suicide, making a statement and going out with a bang.
But actually, I don't want to die.
Maybe, I just want to die peacefully in my sleep
I'll probably forsake my cynicism and convert to a religion before I die.

Freezing to death in space. Does it happen in less than one second?
This is epic.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The way I want to die is when I'm 100 years old and peacefully in my sleep. Other than that, I would love to go out in a huge explosion that kills most of the human population.

Oh darling .. Please let me be there if it is you who presses that button. :devil: What a way to go.

Why 71 years? Just curious.

I don't want to get to an age where i am depending on others to look after me. My eldest (istj) has told me he will take me shopping etc, but i will never be a burden on anyone. If i get dementia, i am popping tablets and falling asleep.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't wanna die of old age. I find the idea of possibley living till I'm 90 and unable to care for myself, really unappealing.
I'd say, just shoot me in the head without me knowing...but I'm sure the sight of my body would really put my family in shock. So at this point, I'm unsure. It's too bad God just wont take you where ever you should go without having to actually 'die', ya know?
I'm not afraid of death, just the way to get there.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to die of old age while I play a chess game when the second my opponent checkmates me, I die.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Oh darling .. Please let me be there if it is you who presses that button. :devil: What a way to go.

Haha, I was thinking more along the lines of some apocalyptic disaster - a huge meteor hitting the planet or something.

I don't want to get to an age where i am depending on others to look after me. My eldest (istj) has told me he will take me shopping etc, but i will never be a burden on anyone. If i get dementia, i am popping tablets and falling asleep.

Yeah, dementia or Alzheimer's would make it so difficult to live and be happy.

I'm not afraid of death, just the way to get there.

Agreed, that's why I want to live a long time and die peacefully.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was thinking about something similar the other day... would you rather die a slow yet painful (to the point of suffering but you don't pass out or need hospitalization ) death, or would you rather die a sudden, painless death? The former you get to live several more years, the latter would be right away and without warning.

Also:

If you are a male on an airplane that is about to crash along with your mother, your wife and your daughter, and there is only one parachute to use, who would you want to use it and why? Only you get to decide who uses it. (hint: there is no right answer so don't be afraid to answer)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I was thinking about something similar the other day... would you rather die a slow yet painful (to the point of suffering but you don't pass out or need hospitalization ) death, or would you rather die a sudden, painless death? The former you get to live several more years, the latter would be right away and without warning.

Definitely the sudden, painless death. No pain and it's sudden so I don't have to suffer for a long time. Slow and painful? Seems like a dreadful combination.

If you are a male on an airplane that is about to crash along with your mother, your wife and your daughter, and there is only one parachute to use, who would you want to use it and why? Only you get to decide who uses it. (hint: there is no right answer so don't be afraid to answer)

Honestly I hate to even think about stuff like this, it's not something I would think of unless I was actually in a situation like that.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The slow, painful one. The key is that I get warning in advance and a lot of time to act on it. I won't have any closure if I take the sudden death.

Well it's not me, and it's definitely not my mother. I don't know how strongly I'd feel about being a parent unless I become one, I suppose. I know at this time, I feel like a romantic partner is more important to me than a child. However, that doesn't necessarilly mean I'd give the parachute to my wife, because it's possible that she'd rather be dead then live on with the rest of us gone, and gone for her sake. I mean, what a crappy existence. I don't know.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I want to die fighting.

Not necessarily physically either.

As long as I'm still fighting injustice when I die, I can die happy.