• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Are You?

Hazle Weatherfield

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w4
no I just did it to annoy some mods. and Jaguar. the avatar I mean, the thread topic itself is philosophical of course.

People annoy Jaguar just for the hell of it? That's both f-ed up and slightly humorous.

I wish I were a better speck of dust.

I have always loved the song "wind beneath my wings" by bette midler:hug:

grooooan. hehe. but I love ya.

Most people like to know who they've woken up next to in the morning.

I have research findings to prove you wrong. Even though, I am one of the fewer that may want to know who she has woken up next to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I AM IRON MAN

4ihe1s9.jpg

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I hate to break it to you, but nobody is annoyed by your avatar. I didn't even notice it until this post.

Risen- go on and raise up.

To answer the OP: I am a hermit, a wife, a mother, and a hopeless ruminator.

well I love breakin this to you, but I'm glad you wern't annoyed, you're my fav mod.

(turned that frown upside down too:))
picture.php

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
A part of me wants to answer your question seriously, though I am deterred by the general silliness within this thread.

Nevertheless, here's a nugget of reasoning:

Any attempt on my part to define myself would be biased, and thus flawed.

Furthermore, any attempt on the part of others to define me could only be based upon my external tendencies, which (as far as I understand) do not capture my essence.

I'd say they capture an element of your essence; the way you react to and deal with the world sort've thing.

Who you choose to appear (ie we cannot see inside, so what you make 'visible' to people) as is almost as telling as who you are unrestrained imo (it's inner workings manifested). No man is an island. Consider 'Thoughts speak louder than words', and if we cannot judge upon actions soley, if we can identify possible reasoning, and contrast/compare with outcome = human endevour, or as one whole peice our 'art', we're part way there.
Ramble over.

I am a weirdo wrapped in an enigma(that is human natue) placed on fag hag plate.:smile:

YES! It seems I am your lost twin.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I am the blinding truth that brings death to fallacy and ignorance.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Someone has been smoking some wicked weed.

Now that's not fair. You know very well your mother decided to stop smoking all that weed long ago, as soon as she saw you for the first time :) . Give her some credit.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am the blinding truth that brings death to fallacy and ignorance.

Oh?

I am the spellbinding fantasy that brings death to awareness, truth, and reasonableness.

Tell me, which one do you suppose people are moved by? ;)

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm an old, moldy chicken sandwich hiding under a certain Madmin's article of furniture. I was hit by rays that changed DNA of the mold on me and made it sentient and completely able to communicate. So here I am.

And I won't say which Madmin it is, or what I'm hiding under, otherwise they'll try to clean me. I've been trying to repress the stench of my decomposition, though. After the sandwich is gone, I'll probably start eating the floor.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm an old, moldy chicken sandwich hiding under a certain Madmin's article of furniture. I was hit by rays that changed DNA of the mold on me and made it sentient and completely able to communicate. So here I am.

And I won't say which Madmin it is, or what I'm hiding under, otherwise they'll try to clean me. I've been trying to repress the stench of my decomposition, though. After the sandwich is gone, I'll probably start eating the floor.

You bastard. You ate New Orleans, didn't you!!! :p