• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aura/non physical/otherworldly thread.

Nyx

^ Nyx I would say that astral projection is the closest thing that can define your experience, from my book of words anyways. I wish I can do it myself but I have failed to do remote viewing/astral project.

I can however manage doing some macro telekinesis/psychokinesis, I don't like to talk about it much though.

I'm going to take a look at those vids you posted in a bit, I'll get back to you after I watch them.

Good! I think you'll really enjoy them. The whole movie or whatever is quite interesting if you're into Hermetic philosophy and Alchemy (philosophy not practical of course).

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
ooo I know who this guy is, I've seen this already. He can light up an LED with his body, pretty crazy stuff. How synchronistic because I was watching this several years ago when I was first starting my TK training. He's a true master of energy, a Shaman... his words are true though, there is nothing special about him, he just commits himself to training, and we can do the same.:)

I think parts 3 and 4 of those videos are a lot more interesting, shows the led part and the westerner training his telekinetic abilities. Part 4 is very interesting too where they take Kirlian photos of whats her name's hands before and after her telekinetic exercise. Thanks for posting this, I didn't think there would be new material for me at first.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
@Nyx, those videos are neat. Thank you for sharing. :)

yes I know but you are implying that all people who see auras are "synesthetes" (it's all in their head) and what I'm implying is that the aura/ether is there whether you see it/believe in it or not, and that certain individuals can see it, I think it's a very real thing. and are you not implying that it's not real? outside of the head?
No I don't think it is actually seeing anything outside of the head. You are free to believe whatever you like though. Isn't it great we can have different viewpoints? :)

here take a look at this, and rethink whether or not the aura/ether is an objective reality.

This is what I've found:
wikipedia said:
Reich was concerned with experimental verification from other scientists. Albert Einstein famously agreed to participate, but thought Reich's research lacked scientific detachment and experimental rigor; he found Reich's demonstrations of "orgone heat" inconclusive.
Orgone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
@Nyx, those videos are neat. Thank you for sharing. :)

No I don't think it is actually seeing anything outside of the head. You are free to believe whatever you like though. Isn't it great we can have different viewpoints? :)

This is what I've found:

Orgone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Einstein repeated the experiments and got the same results as everyone else who had done it. He chose not to believe it himself at first assuming that something else had caused the changes, but without evidence for what that something else was. He might not of publicly admitted in believing in orgone, but he did say ether/aether, and maybe he had good reason not to publicly admit that orgone is real, look at what the FDA/government did to Wilhelm Reich, they threw him in jail and left him for dead.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I once tried to summon a demon, using candles, a chant, and a seal copied from an old grimoire. Nothing very special happened, except I recalled someone from the dead. That sounds remarkable, but the miracle can be credited to the fact that this person never died in the first place: it just looked like they had. Still, one has to wonder if things would have turned out differently if I hadn't summoned that demon.

My second brush with the otherworldly involved telekinesis. Supposedly it did--more on that in a moment.

The first thing I did was put together a thing called a psiwheel. It sounds impressive, and it is: it's a piece of folded-up paper stuck on the end of a needle. Aided by this contraption, a psychic-in-training will gladly spend hours on end squinting, waving their hands, and muttering strange incantations, all in the dear hope of making a piece of paper move. Why anyone would go to all this trouble to do what a finger can do much better is of course a great mystery. In any case, I proved to be quite the prodigy. Within hours, I could make the psiwheel spin, reverse its motion, and cause it to twitch and jerk.

The next day I showed this trick to my family members, and rather than accuse me of witchcraft, their reactions varied from mild interest to indifference. A few hours later, I gave the whole thing up. I didn't see any point in teaching myself silly magic tricks, particularly when the whole endeavor had left me exhausted, as if I had run a marathon all day. And I stand by that decision--I have a million better things to do with my time than play with folded-up paper. Moreover (and here's where I bring in the "supposedly"), I'm not convinced I shouldn't credit my "powers" to psychology, static electricity, and air currents.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Intj/LL

Actually I sent that Orgone link to my former boss (we have been arguing for 3-4 years on my ot there beleifs v's his purely scientific view point, he did a bit of a loop-d-loop and said he coulnd't bleive that it has been suproessed and wondered why and that it needed more validation.

He will almost certainly come back with something that either supports or quashes (in his usual style)... he's an ENTJ so likes the debate.
Will check out some of those links when I get the time

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Intj/LL

Actually I sent that Orgone link to my former boss (we have been arguing for 3-4 years on my ot there beleifs v's his purely scientific view point, he did a bit of a loop-d-loop and said he coulnd't bleive that it has been suproessed and wondered why and that it needed more validation.

He will almost certainly come back with something that either supports or quashes (in his usual style)... he's an ENTJ so likes the debate.
Will check out some of those links when I get the time

honestly sometimes it's no use trying to convince someone of something that goes against the status quo or common belief structure, even if I have the proof in front of their faces, pure logical physical proof some won't believe it. Something is not right with their heads, it may just be that herd mentality and the only way some people are going to come around is when the majority of the people come around. And even then, I wonder if they even know wtf it's really about, because it's the fact that everyone else is doing or believing in it that they do. I don't know if these types of people can really think for themselves. And no offence to you or anyone but it seems to be an extroverted attitude which is at the root of this behavior.

Some people would rather just look it up on wikipedia.... I should go make a new article on wikipedia about RZAFRAZA and how it's a magical new particle wave, then I'll show it to these wikipedia worshiping idiots to believe in. HAHAHA. The only thing I really believe in are things that I can prove myself, in real life. And I've even not yet built an orgone accumulator, the fiberglass resin is sitting right next to me actually haha. But my point is, that people don't really know much at all, they just think they do, but when it comes down to really proving that knowledge and putting it to use in reality, they are dumb as nails.

However I do know and can prove the existence of the ether/chi/bio energy. The simplest experiment of all, the rice hado experiment. And even though one can simply prove it themselves(Or debunk it as most wish to do) by DOING it(for a mere $3-$4), they'd rather lie in their ignorance and choose to remain in the unknown, sheer bliss of stupidity. I've already proven it to myself, but those who don't believe have not proven anything to themselves, except that they are too lazy or stupid to uncover the truth. Maybe wikipedia will tell them everything they'll ever have to know. haha...

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Intj - what is TK training?

Actually in fairness to my boss he just wanted a bit of evidence and liked your link a lot then googled it etc... He is more open if there is at least some evidence ....

I also push my luck to say he can't prove that there is no such things in fairies - just to rattle him..... He knows I'm pretty grounded but into astro/other stuff and more open minded.

I find a lot of management books are written on the dummed down version of stuff you'd learn in the theosophical society

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Intj - what is TK training?

Actually in fairness to my boss he just wanted a bit of evidence and liked your link a lot then googled it etc... He is more open if there is at least some evidence ....

I also push my luck to say he can't prove that there is no such things in fairies - just to rattle him..... He knows I'm pretty grounded but into astro/other stuff and more open minded.

I find a lot of management books are written on the dummed down version of stuff you'd learn in the theosophical society

Forgive my rant on wikipedia, lol it actually has a decent amount of info on it, but I wouldn't count on it for every answer for every one of my questions.

TK is short for telekinesis, PK is psychokinesis. They are usually interchangeable.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I had an aura picture take once. Correction, Kirlian photo. I looked like Jesus on it, all yellow, except for the red "stress" flames :devil: Didn't interest me much. There is some science involved and then there is a lot of interpretation.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I had an aura picture take once. Correction, Kirlian photo. I looked like Jesus on it, all yellow, except for the red "stress" flames :devil: Didn't interest me much. There is some science involved and then there is a lot of interpretation.

Was the red an overtone on the shell or outer area of the aura?

Mole

Permabanned
...look at what the FDA/government did to Wilhelm Reich, they threw him in jail and left him for dead.

I am rather fond of Wilhelm Reich. However I would say today that he wrote one good book called, "Character Analysis", but then he started to slip into paranoia and wrote some books which are embarrassing.

Orgone Energy does seem to be in the tradition of Elan Vital.

And Elan Vital was an attempt to explain life. However today we know much more biology and Elan Vital has fallen into disuse.

And Orgone Energy was a similar attempt to explain biological life, but like Elan Vital it finds no place today in biology.

However Wilhelm Reich was important politically as he opposed fascism in Europe, unlike his contemporary Carl Jung.

And Wilhelm Reich became popular in the Sixties as he provided a rationale for the sexual revolution.

In my opinion, the mistake Reich made with Orgone Energy was to take a metaphor literally.

And as far as I know no one has succeeded in measuring Orgone Energy or Elan Vital but they remain powerful metaphors today.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Kirlian photography looks like it can be explained by basic physics. The variation in the images is caused by the amount of moisture on an object or person, which changes the electric charge pattern. In a vacuum, where moisture can't be ionized, it doesn't work.

Image modulation in corona discharge photography

Photographic images obtained by the Kirlian technique are principally a record of corona activity during an exposure interval. Most of the variations in the images of the corona of a living subject who is in contact with the photographic film can be accounted for by the presence of moisture on or within the subject's surface. During exposure, moisture is transferred from the subject to the emulsion surface of the photographic film and causes an alteration of the electric charge pattern on the film, hence the electric field at the surface of the subject. As a result, large variations in the density of corona images, corona streamer trajectories, and image coloration can be brought about. The radial extent of corona images--that is, the range of corona streamers--is an inverse function of the resistance in the circuit formed by the high-voltage supply, the subject, and the film-electrode configuration. This is because the voltage at which corona is initiated is dependent on the rate of rise of the voltage impressed between the subject and the electrode, and the rate of rise is governed by the applied voltage waveform and the voltage drop across the resistance. The range of streamers is proportional to the corona onset voltage. However, we have not seen any influence of large changes in skin resistance on streamer range. Presumably, this is due to the shunting effect of skin capacitance. In general, the photographic response to moisture suggests that corona discharge photography may be useful in the detection and quantification of moisture in animate and inanimate specimens through the orderly modulation of the image due to various levels of moisture.

Image modulation in corona discharge photography -- Pehek et al. 194 (4262): 263 -- Science

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Outer area. Why do you ask ?

Well, the explanation for that is basically what you said, it's a "stress" indicator, but not exactly your daily stress type of thing, they say it's usually an aura developed from a traumatic experience usually during childhood involving your overall well being and security (emotional/physical). It's said that it represents intense anger, continuous struggle, or self-sabotage. But there are ways to remove this aura as well. Generally just mental health stuff and becoming more open, trusting, and loving. Sorry I don't mean to be offensive, hell I might even have it, I've never gotten an aura reading though.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Kirlian photography looks like it can be explained by basic physics. The variation in the images is caused by the amount of moisture on an object or person, which changes the electric charge pattern. In a vacuum, where moisture can't be ionized, it doesn't work.

Image modulation in corona discharge photography -- Pehek et al. 194 (4262): 263 -- Science

8:40-9:21 of kirlian explanation video shows that it can be enclosed in a barrier or plastic cover where it can't be caused by escaping moisture, the phantom effect. However they do address the fact that escaping moisture can and does have an effect. But it's not always the case like you are claiming.

You are not the first person to bring this up.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
It's said that it represents intense anger, continuous struggle, or self-sabotage. But there are ways to remove this aura as well. Generally just mental health stuff and becoming more open, trusting, and loving.

Sounds about right :)
Anyway, the picture was taken a few years ago. I've changed a lot for the better.
Where do you get that info btw ?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Sounds about right :)
Anyway, the picture was taken a few years ago. I've changed a lot for the better.
Where do you get that info btw ?

I read about it a while back in aura books. It correlates with kirlian emotional response photos too. So I just figured that it might be accurate. Google aura red overlay or something like that, I think that's what it's called.

G

Ginkgo

this is real and legitimate telekinesis/psychokinesis for anyone interested.
He refers to it as the manipulation of the quantum reality field, and that's a perfectly reasonable explanation in itself if you have been following quantum theory. It's sad that most people have been fooled so many times that they no longer can distinguish what is real or not for themselves anymore, now they have to look for authorities like james randi to dictate to them what is real or not.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycNhGkTP_MQ"][YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycNhGkTP_MQ"][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

There's really no reason I should believe in a psychokinetic energy field because of this. It's a home movie. A fan's blowing. I don't actually see the cameraman speaking, therefore I cannot tell if he is just voicing over a video clip. This isn't taking place in a controlled environment.

And referring to the German video - for all I know, that could be a clip from a movie. It is not shot in a documentary fashion, and I can't even understand what they are saying.