• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Rise of Introversion

heart

heart on fire
In my experience of talking with Victor about politics, I can see him if he were an American beaming all of the liberals to Mars, instead.

The term you need here is "Whig" and he is a dyed in the wool "Tory". The political world he lives in died sometime around 1812-14 A.D.

I picture Victor posting in a white powered, expertly coiffed bag wig, wearing a fine scarlet coat and buff colored short clothes (he's clearly no sans culotte)---- but I don't know if he's wearing high-topped Hessians, with tops fasionably turned down or fine worsted stockings and smartly polished black shoes with silver buckles. I don't know what time of day he's posting at for him.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love watching Victor post. He's like that guy on the L train who wears antennae and keeps asking for money to repair his spaceship so he can beam all the Republicans to Mars.

I love you.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The term you need here is "Whig" and he is a dyed in the wool "Tory". The political world he lives in died sometime around 1812-14 A.D.

I picture Victor posting in a white powered, expertly coiffed bag wig, wearing a fine scarlet coat and buff colored short clothes (he's clearly no sans culotte)---- but I don't know if he's wearing high-topped Hessians, with tops fasionably turned down or fine worsted stockings and smartly polished black shoes with silver buckles. I don't know what time of day he's posting at for him.

ha ha ha :smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What I'm not really sure of is why the NFP-nut gallery shows up to shower Victor in compliments no matter how inane his posts are.

WOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANT BUT THE LANGUAGE SOUNDED PROFOUND OMG IT'S PRETTY

sigh
to quote fellow enfp Dr. Suess :D

"I like nonsense - it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope... and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities. " - Dr Seuss

that might have something to do with it...not saying it's all nonsense...but it has a way of waking up the braincells that i sometimes like...