• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ouija Board experiences

Snow Turtle

:popc1:
No personal experiences but I've heard some stories. Leads to alot of questions about the afterlife, if the experiences are true as opposed to delusional/fake experiences.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I had a Oujia board. My brother had his friends over and they kept fooling around. I told them not to fool around like that. Anyhow there was 3 including my brother over. One of his friends asked are we going to die in a joking manner and of course it said yes. I took the board from them after that. Later, my mom threw it away while I was out.

Well a few weeks later one of them got shot by his older brother that was strung out on some drugs. I don't remember if it was the one that asked the question. I was in complete shock about it. He was just here acting silly, talking, and stuff.

My brother died about a year later. Could it have been due to that Oujia board? I don't know. It could have been other circumstances.

Anyhow your told not to mess around with it while alone etc.. I have found some online. Highly doubt they are accurate, but Ziriya and the Studio Why Halloween Card is a trip.. You can find them here.

P

Phantonym

I've never had any experience with it myself. I don't really believe in stuff like that. But if others do, so be it.

I have found some online. Highly doubt they are accurate, but Ziriya and the Studio Why Halloween Card is a trip.. You can find them here.

:rofl1:

Well, now I have experiences. The online thingy gave me gibberish and a "No". Oh no, I'm doomed. Still don't believe in stuff like that...:whistling:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No experience myself, but in the pagan community it has a shady rep. Not for newbees or wannabes. Apparently it can work but is not exactly the safest tool as you don't exactly control what you attract nor is it always easy to get rid of, from what I've been told.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
No experience myself, but in the pagan community it has a shady rep. Not for newbees or wannabes. Apparently it can work but is not exactly the safest tool as you don't exactly control what you attract nor is it always easy to get rid of, from what I've been told.

Exactly, it can open a door that cannot be closed. I was deep into all of that years ago. I still use tarot, they show me what I am feeling on a much deeper level. Of course, we should know how to take care of them and properly cleanse them from readings, proper storage and so on..

My dad was Wiccan for many years, not sure now, but I have also had a strange fascination with many things of an unknown origin. I have plenty more sites, but I am sure you can find anything you are looking for with a simple Google search. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:laugh: What a prediction, it was off by... oh a couple of years. hehehe

heart

heart on fire
It really upset me back then at 13 because I wanted to live a married life as an adult. :D

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah that would be upsetting at 13, it's not until we hit our middle ages that it would sound perfectly wonderful. :laugh:

Not_Me

MBTI Type
INTj
I didn't realize that the power of the occult could be mass produced by a board game company.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I got one once as a gift.

The plastic pointer thing refused to move under our collective mental or spiritual efforts so I assume it was defective. :coffee:

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
I am the guy who deliberately moves the board thing and plays dumb just to mess with people.

I didn't realize that the power of the occult could be mass produced by a board game company.

Lollin. It might be easier to accept if it was some heirloom handed down by sages for 1000 years or something. Instead it's produced by immigrants in New Jersey on a production line for minimum wage.

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I am the guy who deliberately moves the board thing and plays dumb just to mess with people.

Lollin. It might be easier to accept if it was some heirloom handed down by sages for 1000 years or something. Instead it's produced by immigrants in New Jersey on a production line for minimum wage.

And sold at Toys R Us no less!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And sold at Toys R Us no less!

:D

In all seriousness, it's a tool, nothing more. The intent behind using said tool makes the difference. If I wanted, I could invent a divination system made out of coke cans tomorrow, it would still work. You're the one divining, not the tool. It's a common misconception that tools hold power, though most do facilitate certain things, otherwise we wouldn't prefer them for that task.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've done a number of things, and been around more. never done this one, don't ever intend to.