• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your ultimate goal in life?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
To come to terms that it all never (truly) mattered, and that every step of the way was (truly) worth living. Just like everybody else...

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
To the OP: I feel like the question "What is your ultimate goal in life?" and where you took your thoughts about the quest for religious salvation are separate issues...but I do like the title question a lot.

I'm usually one of the people who have a sort of nebulous, gut idea about what they want their lives to encompass. Actually though, I find the theory of function order kind of helpful in that regard, that is, in coming up with a more distinct long term goal...I would like to develop, to the greatest extent that I can, familiarity with all of the ways of interacting with the world. I want to have a more complete understanding of the world, and be wise and well rounded.

Then I want to be able to just sit around on a porch with some old man, griping about the new generation. And I want a house with lots of natural light. God I hate fluorescent lighting.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to find true love and to help people.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
To come to terms that it all never (truly) mattered, and that every step of the way was (truly) worth living. Just like everybody else...

... Except finding true love, and playing my role for the People.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I would like to find a Female who can lovingly put up with my hectic lifestyle and insanity.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yay for people disputing my type. In every. Single. Thread.

Jesus.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
See, I was thinking more in the "helping people" category.

But I didn't put that there because I looked at it and thought what Jeffster said. :doh:

Well don't do that! Go with your gut instinct, not what you think people want to hear! :yes:

Yay for people disputing my type. In every. Single. Thread.

ME-OW! :newwink:

Jeffster is just insecure because he doesn't have a real feeling bone in his body..

:devil:

I don't even want to imagine what THAT means.