• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading aura's????

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
If you don't want to take this seriously, or don't believe in this, or think its all junk, fine that's your opinion and your choice. But for those of us who are serious here, please leave us alone.

I'm not here to try and convince anyone of anything, only to share. Please don't try to convince us of anything or make fun of our thread.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't read auras, but I can read books, articles, and minds.

You're a telepath? :coffee:

As science progresses, things that used to belong to the paranormal realm are getting explained (for example hypnosis and the vibrations of gems/stones). Clearly, science doesn't have an explanation for this yet, at least not one they can prove. I actually posted about 'aura reading' in the synesthesia thread as well, as I don't know what the cause of me seeing colours is, really, though that one could idd be a plausible one. I'm pretty sure science still doesn't know either what the use is of synesthesia or if it's just a fluke. Personally, I find synesthesia quite handy.

I like to keep an open mind, and try things out, even when not scientifically proven, as science doesn't have all the answers either. If it works, brilliant, even if I don't fully understand how. If it doesn't, it might for someone else. And yes, some people are just wanna-bes.

Meanwhile...post a picture of yourself, smiley man, and let's see which colour you are ;)
Here is a picture, what's my colour?

picture.php

I don't know you well enough for this, but I'd say a soft warm beige, at first glance.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Easiest that way yes, but I also base it on the feelings I get from the person. Dunno about others..

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fascinating.

Try not to read my aura today, I'm nearly falling off of my chair at the moment. :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
these questions are aimed at anybody -
do you ever pick up an aura from somebody that completely conflicts with how you saw/related to that person before? that is, are there people you have disliked but after seeing their aura you found things to like about them? or people you liked, but were turned off when you saw their aura?
or do you usually perceive an aura when you first meet the person, as a first impression?

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
1) Can you "read auras"?
By the definitions put forth in this thread, yes.
2) What can you usually sense?
One's emotional state, energy level, general thought train, possible intentions, and the like.
3) How does that work for you, or how would you explain this to others?
It works because I am the way I am...Explaining it to others brings only difficulty. However, I would explain it as being attuned to the various 'wavelengths' of the frequencies which a person's mind emits.
4) How did you learn this?
I am, and always have been, a very intuitive person. Due to being a bit awkward as a child, spending my time observing human interactions assisted in bringing out the 'colors' and 'impressions' that I got from people. Meditation also helped me further it.
5) Are there things that you do to improve this?
Meditation with the breath control (naturally), and simply forcing myself to interact with more people.
6) Any other thoughts or things you want to share?
No. Any questions you might have for me, I'll attempt to answer.

do you ever pick up an aura from somebody that completely conflicts with how you saw/related to that person before? that is, are there people you have disliked but after seeing their aura you found things to like about them? or people you liked, but were turned off when you saw their aura? or do you usually perceive an aura when you first meet the person, as a first impression?
I usually always go off of my first impression of a person, and I have never been wrong yet. :) I don't 'look' for people's qualities, because I tend to accept them with positive and negative traits, but I don't associate with people who exude a 'negative energy', if you will.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmmm, it seems like several of our aura readers are INTJ's, I find that kinda surprising. I know some of the pagan groups teach how to read auras, are our INTJ's into pagan things by chance??? People that I've heard of that can read auras usually come from one or more of the following: pagan, metaphysical, martial arts [particularly internal styles], new age stuff, yoga/hinduism, taoism.

I'm surprised how many people here can see auras, I've heard that's tough and it usually takes people a while to go form sensing auras to being able to see colors in them. I rarely, almost never, see colors.

For me, I would say certain things exist on other levels of consciousness, an interaction occurs on the relevant other level of consciousness, I sense the interaction on the other level of consciousness, and then I convert that down to this level of existence. In essence, I sense the content and movement within another's kosha/subtle body and then interpret as needed.

In regard to Kingfishers question: sometimes people have really good or bad days, or higher or lower times in their life. But for the most part I think people are generally relatively consistent. However, context/location can make a big difference, as can intoxication of substances. I think my initial observations are almost always born out over the long term, with exceptions being maybe if i meet someone when they are having a really bad day. Sometimes I do take people's intentions as being more than they actually are. This might be an INFP idealism/meaning well thing.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tend to be able to asses a person pretty quickly due to body language and such, with Ne.

But hmm, my eyes are incapable of seeing these aura's. I think it might maybe just be an emotional response to what Ne sees? Like a translator of sorts.

I mean, how else would you explain being able to read aura's from photo's. It's not like brain waves emit from photographs. So it might be an emotional trigger in the brain translating the image.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if anyone has ever made a thread like this before, if so I apologize for doing so again.

Having seen some stray comments here and there, I had the idea earlier to start a thread on this topic.

For those who can do so, and are willing to publicly state it:
1) Can you "read auras"?
2) What can you usually sense?
3) How does that work for you, or how would you explain this to others?
4) How did you learn this?
5) Are there things that you do to improve this?
6) Any other thoughts or things you want to share?

Other than personal privacy, are there other reasons that people may not want to declare this?

1) I do not physically see anything. I get feelings and perceptions. However, if I am tired or preoccupied, I turn inward and don't notice as much.

2)

a) For example, if someone has been fighting, I can feel it. Then it really pisses me off when I ask if everything is okay, and the person says yes but acts grumpy. Later, I hear the person arguing again, and I know I was right.

b) I can immediately tell if my client is having a good or bad day and if they need to talk before getting down to business.

c) Sometimes I can feel negativity, but I don't always know where it's from.

d) We went to our in-laws. They told us there were newborn kittens, and we could not find them. Out of nowhere, I felt as if they might have been killed by my father in law. Afterwards, we saw them and I thought I was going crazy. Then I said, I'm really sorry I felt that way about you, and he said that if he had found them earlier, he would have killed them. :shock: I had never heard anything so crazy in my life, and had no way of knowing that. WEIRD SHIT.

e) I can tell if my body is getting sick before it does, but I often deny/ignore it. Now I listen more and generally stave off disaster (big colds, etc.).

f) The atmosphere at a get-together. Either I love it and want to stay forever, or I cannot wait to leave. Sometimes the feeling is so strong that it manifests itself physically (sick stomach, muscle tension, uncontrollable laughter, or smiles)

g) My husband and I went to a restaurant where we sometimes frequent. When we arrived, we both sensed that something was dreadfully wrong. Cold...death...strange, hard to explain as it is not a physical sensation. We could not explain it. We had not seen anyone. NOTHING at all made us think this way, it was as it always had been. But we FELT it. Afterwards the brother (owner) came out, and we asked if something had happened. And he said his sister was undergoing a huge depression. It was SO STRONG that we FELT it...weird shit, huh?

3) Um, usually works well. My feeling is usually correct, but my assumptions about WHY this is the case are not always correct.

It hardly ever works online - only in person, although it sometimes works online. Too impersonal though, really. I need to sense and see the person...

4) I didn't. It's just always been that way. Teaching has helped me to 'relearn' it though insofar as my rational thinking tried to 'explain it away' or 'ignore it' and now I'm noticing how helpful it can be in teaching. Being with my husband has also shown me that I'm not silly or crazy, but just have a different way of 'seeing' things...maybe because my sensory perception is so bad??? Like compensating??? I don't know????

5) Teaching. Interacting with people. But just to re-discover it. I've always done it.

6) WHY OH WHY do people say nothing is wrong when I feel there is??? Is this just me being a dumb-ass or is there really something? Or is it my own negativity I'm feeling??? I need to sort this out. How do I know I'm not just perceiving out my ass? Um, am I the only weird person who is like this? Is this my vivid imagination? Ne gone wild???? Weird jumping to conclusions?

All these doubts make me really wonder if this is real, and so I don't trust it. But I have it. But I don't know if I should ever act on it or trust it. Maybe it's lack of experience. I really don't know.

Any ideas would be helpful to clarify.

Good topic by the way, thanks!

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Let me ask an interesting and perhaps rather biased question.
If you look at the ashtanga or eight limbs of yoga, the first two are yamas and niyamas which, respectively are things one should not do and things that one should do. So in this system, one starts with moral development right at the beginning, and only later gets to more advances stages such as postures, breathing techniques, concentration, meditation, and the results of meditation. The point being that one develops a solid basis in morality/ethic/whatever you wanna call it long before getting to advanced practices where the impact of what one does can be tremendous. Being "safely grounded" in morality, the [potentially] tremendous impact of what one does will have a positive impact [or, at least, it won't be negative]. Other systems deal with morality in their own ways, and I'm used to seeing a code to the affect of "do what you want as long as it doesn't harm others" as a typical guideline.

Perhaps not everyone with abilities to sense auras comes out of a established/affiliated training background. Both Taoism and Wicca are known for having solitary practitioners,
but for the purpose of this conversation I am considering both of those to be an established tradition, afterall they are called Taoism and Wicca, not "Bob thought of this while daydreaming out in the backyard all by himself."

INTJ's are probably the most stereotypical MBTI type in terms of "the ends justify the means", not caring about other people or the impact of things on other people, being "in it for themselves"/"not a team player",or otherwise being morally lacking.

I'm not quite sure what I am trying to get at, much less how to say it, but its something sorta along the lines of "Do people ever misuse such awarenesses for less-than-reputable reasons?" I know that's pretty vague, and I'm not trying to pick on anyone, or even any MBTI type here, but based upon some people I've met before,and in particular a number of INTJ's [most of who almost certainly can NOT read auras], I'm wondering about this.

Thoughts????

Other than the apparently very small number of people who apparently are born able to read auras, ostensibly everyone that can can do so because of some training or other that they have had. Presumably, most of that training would occur within the confines of some established group/tradition, though given the relatively recent rise of the internet that need not be so nowadays. To the best of my knowledge, all the groups/traditions that teach how to read auras and such include some morality/ethic training as well, either like a wiccan rede, or something more specific/limiting.

I think some decent subset of young people [teenagers and such], have been hurt by/are mad at /whatever else other people and look for a way to "get a leg up", "give hurt back to", or otherwise adversely interfere with other people. INTJ's apparently can get picked on a lot as kids for being too nerdy or socially lacking or whatever else, and as mentioned above can be known for their relative lack of ethics. So if you got some young kid with a grudge on their shoulders who wanted to give some of their pain back to the world, and got really focused on developing this kind of ability, well I personally find that kind of frightening.

So there is no room for ambiguity, I am NOT claiming that this situation applies to anyone here on this thread. I just noticed a trend, remembered a number of primarily INTJ's I've met in the past, and used my Ne to connect some dots. Personally, I learned a decent amount of my training stuff from books by knowledgeable authors, but trained alone. Think solitary taoist. So I'm not bugged by people that train alone alone and/or are young, afterall I did both of those. But the potential for concern is there, especially for unscrupulous individuals.

In a sense, reading auras seems to be a largely passive activity, and a certain amount of what one senses can be seen as an extension of reading body language. For example, i might sense that someone has lots of chi, and that is very well physically-integrated/connected to their body, which would be an indication that this person is probably an athlete. I could also look at their muscle tone, amount of body fat, breathing rate and style, posture, and tell you that they are an athlete.
Long term training takes commitment, people that are just in it for themselves or have chips on their shoulders tend to drop off after time when they see the commitment level required.
Reading auras seems to me to be, as I wrote above, a largely passive/receptive activity. I'd be far more concerned about people "putting things out" than about passively sensing things. But that is a whole other topic, outside the scope of what I made this thread for.

For our younger people here, do you think that people have not taken the "news" that you can read auras as well as they might have if you were older?

Okay, that was pretty long. Hopefully it made some sense. Responses...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*raises hand* I'm pagan...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I tend to be able to asses a person pretty quickly due to body language and such, with Ne.

But hmm, my eyes are incapable of seeing these aura's. I think it might maybe just be an emotional response to what Ne sees? Like a translator of sorts.

I mean, how else would you explain being able to read aura's from photo's. It's not like brain waves emit from photographs. So it might be an emotional trigger in the brain translating the image.

No.

Let's take the case of the first aura layer/kosha/subte body. We could call it the etheric body/pranamayakosha/chi body.

This level is composed of chi/prana, which usually gets translated as "life force energy" or something along those lines. In essence, it acts as a bio-battery for your physical body.

I've said before that I mostly do not "see" auras, but this layer is the one that I am most likely to actually see. For me, it'd be like if you could see semi-transparent white clouds swirling and moving around a persons physical body. The more chi the better, stagnation or reduction of flow =bad, and the extent to which it radially extends outward from the physics body all give information about that persons health and how the use/connect to their physical body. This movement of chi or prana partially occurs in nadis or meridians, which are basically like "rivers of chi", and connect to dan tians which act like "reservoirs of chi". Chi does connect to the physical body, but there are lots of phenomena within the subtle body that don't have any obvious physical correlate. The point being I disagree with the idea of Ne extrapolation of what one physically sees.

About photos, paintings, etc. I totally see how someone could perhaps accept auras around a person, but not accept that they could still exist within photos, paintings, etc. At the same time, there are deeper things and more advanced things that make this a legitimate possibility.

One thought I have is that for me I can sense the origination of certain things within another's consciousness, and then feel that move 1) into their subtee bodies where it creates effects, and 2) into their physical body where it gets partial expression emotionally and shows up in things like facial expression/tension. Based upon experience I usually know how to correlate the facial or other physical expression to subtle expressions and to what generated them. Expressed differently, I can see the effect physically and backwards track its expression/causation.

In taoism and chi gung we talk about "shen" which is a chinese word which is about as nebulous as its english translation of "spirit". From one or two levels removed, shen tells chi how to move. Shen is often described as the "general" [as in military rank] which guides/directs the "army" of chi. I could observe someone's chi flow and tell what shen "leads" it, and then go from there. Even from a photo or just a really good painting. Or, at least, that is what it seems like to me...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
*raises hand* I'm pagan...

Saw that one coming...I highly doubt that you will be the only one either.
Thank you for your openness and willingness to publicly answer these questions. I was somewhat doubtful about if people would be willing to or not. I hope this will be interesting/useful/informative or whatever else for people here.

I've sorts answered this, but I'll be more particular here. In terms of what is being discussed on this forum, my training background largely comes from taoism/chi kung and yoga with its breathing/pranayama and concentration/meditation/etc training. I've also done some shamanic stuff, but not much. Perhaps we will see, but I'm kinda thinking that I am the only "eastern" one here, or at least of those who have responded so far.

For us [by which I mean eastern seeking "enlightenment" types, it is not so much that we wish to develop these abilities in and of themselves, but instead that as we develop other things, if we develop them correctly than these things simply have no choice but to "come along for the ride" so to speak. With that said, I love the quote from the Vajrayana/Tibetan Buddhist Atisha's a Lamp for the Path to Enlightenment "Bodhisattvas make a conscientious and concerted effort to develop reliable forms of extra-sensory perception for the purpose of benefiting others."

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Does anyone know: are the various pagan/earth-based groups more common or more accepted or more followed in Europe than they are here in the United States?

I don't know how common those things are here in the states, other than to say not very common. Also, most people who do those things don't generally talk about it during normal conversations.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Does anyone know: are the various pagan/earth-based groups more common or more accepted or more followed in Europe than they are here in the United States?

in my experience they are extremely uncommon and often ostracised in the united states. i think there is a strong stigma against pagan and earth-based beliefs in the united states, so i think a lot of people keep that part of their life to themselves.

i do not know a lot about auras, so i feel like i do not have a whole lot to contribute, but i am enjoying your discussion even if some of it is a little over my head.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
in my experience they are extremely uncommon and often ostracised in the united states. i think there is a strong stigma against pagan and earth-based beliefs in the united states, so i think a lot of people keep that part of their life to themselves.

That has been my perception as well. It is my understanding that the vast majority of the US that is of religious affiliation is of one particular monotheism, and much of the rest is of another monotheism, probably followed by another monotheism, and then however it breaks down from there, maybe Hinduism is next???. I think Buddhism is like 0.3% of the population, Taoism is less than that, and nature-based is less than that. Just how much less I don't know.

It seems to me that people who are say Buddhist or Hindu are uncommon, but generally willing to at least mention it if asked, earth-based stuff I've really had to hunt to find. I think there is less "stigma?"/oddness/whatever towards say Buddhism or Hinduism than there is for earth-based stuff. I don't know if thats because Hinduism and Buddhism can claim to be world religions and hence get more social credit/acceptance. I don't know if any of the "weirdness" towards earth-based stuff is due to its focus on "magick", ,or if its more seen as a rejection of the primary monotheism in this country, or if nature based stuff isn't viewed as being a "major world religion". With that said, I'm sure I've met gobs of people who held little or no respect for Buddhism or Hinduism even given their major world religion status.

It is my understanding that Europe is both much less religious in general and much less Christian in terms of number of members but perhaps that is not the case. Hence, maybe earth based stuff would be seen as less antithetical? Or maybe people would think "oh these people just want to act like [say] druids, but they don't have any real connection to historical druids."
I don't know, which is part of why I am curious...

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think both eastern stuff and earth based stuff will be seen as quite "out there" by most people in this country. Eastern stuff due to East-West differences and ideas like karma, reincarnation, etc and and earth-based stuff due to its small numbers perhaps things like karma, reincarnation, etc [I'm not sure most people know enough about earth based stuff to realize that it includes things like karma, reincarnation, etc]. "So now your vegetarian, have a guru, blab about eastern mumbo jumbo, and chant everyday huh, woooo woooo." "So are you gonna go shave your head and live in an ashram now, weirdo"

I think a subset of people look at Buddhism as trying to be a better person and trying to calm your mind. Many people I've met can respect that. Buddhism does include those things, but it also includes much more. I think Hinduism has it harder though, due to the prevalence of various deities, and gurus, and whatever else. I know yoga teachers often exclude parts of the yoga culture because they don't want students thinking that chanting in class will somehow turn them into Hindus or whatever. On the martial arts side, teachers sometimes exclude practices or philosophy because they don't want students thinking that, say, Buddhism or Shinto are required to practice martial arts.

Personally, I think that of the two groups eastern stuff is more deserving of being seen as "out there" due to very real eastern-western differences. At least earth based stuff is of the same hemisphere! [barring say australian or african shamanism and the like]. Earth based stuff seems to make a bigger point about "spiritual [cough "psychic" cough] development" though, which many people probably can't relate to and would see as quite "out there".

Perhaps: in general people hear eastern stuff and have no idea what it is getting at, and therefore can't really object to it per se so much as just see it as really weird and foreign, whereas people can understand [at least somewhat anyways] the ideas of earth based stuff but find them objectionable for various reasons???

Just my thoughts and the probably very little that they are worth...
Neither eastern nor earth based things are that common in this country, at least by numbers of practitioners. Are yoga classes as popular and "all the rage" in Europe as they are here currently in the States?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It is my understanding that Europe is both much less religious in general and much less Christian in terms of number of members but perhaps that is not the case. Hence, maybe earth based stuff would be seen as less antithetical? Or maybe people would think "oh these people just want to act like [say] druids, but they don't have any real connection to historical druids."
I don't know, which is part of why I am curious...

Well...here it's mostly ridiculed ;)
But then again, being religious is mostly ridiculed over here, at least where I am. People call themselves still catholic coz they grew up with it, and the traditions are ingrained in the family and society. For instance, if you do not baptize your child, then it misses out on a whole bundle of social experiences in school later on when prepping for the first communion and what not. So it's more a 'what will people say' and 'practical' thing to do. But most no long er go to the church, unless for weddings, funerals and communions.

When I started out with Wicca (I grew into another path from there), I was in an intellectual environment (college and home environment) and..most raised an eyebrow or made a joke about it. My family just sighed or laughed. We're raised in a sceptical, analytical way 'worshipping' science. What I'd gotten into was regularly ridiculed at my house. I also didn't tell them about it for a while because of it. For them, it was a lack of intelligence to get into this stuff. I'm stilll jokingly referred to as the witch of the family, and people are clearly uneasy when the topic surfaces.

My friends are more accepting of it and even celebrate the sabbats with me, as long as I don't get too scary/too eager on their ass. But they too, I can feel, do not know how to deal with it, torn between wanting to laugh and wanting to respect me. They do occasionally ask for tarot readings though :D
More out of curiosity though than coz they take it seriously.

Saw that one coming...I highly doubt that you will be the only one either.
Thank you for your openness and willingness to publicly answer these questions. I was somewhat doubtful about if people would be willing to or not. I hope this will be interesting/useful/informative or whatever else for people here.

I've sorts answered this, but I'll be more particular here. In terms of what is being discussed on this forum, my training background largely comes from taoism/chi kung and yoga with its breathing/pranayama and concentration/meditation/etc training. I've also done some shamanic stuff, but not much.

So you're heavy into the eastern stuff, I see. Most people here already know I'm Pagan, I make no secret of it, though I didn't publicly broadcast it either. It just sometimes comes up in conversation, like now. I'm more working with European earth-based shamanic stuff, mythology, etc with the roots of Wicca. Dunno if you know the term, but Hedge/Tradwitch pretty much covers me. I draw from the Slavic, Celtic and Germanic tradition to form my path. Right now I'm working with shamanic techniques, herbology, and journeying, though my primary focus has been folk magic and divination, as well as the traditional ways of my ancestors. I'm quite eclectic and pragmatic in what I study and I haven't had any formal training, except for on animal behavior and starting soon, herbology.

I think both eastern stuff and earth based stuff will be seen as quite "out there" by most people in this country.

Personally, I think that of the two groups eastern stuff is more deserving of being seen as "out there" due to very real eastern-western differences. At least earth based stuff is of the same hemisphere! [barring say australian or african shamanism and the like]. Earth based stuff seems to make a bigger point about "spiritual [cough "psychic" cough] development" though, which many people probably can't relate to and would see as quite "out there".

Perhaps: in general people hear eastern stuff and have no idea what it is getting at, and therefore can't really object to it per se so much as just see it as really weird and foreign, whereas people can understand [at least somewhat anyways] the ideas of earth based stuff but find them objectionable for various reasons???

Just my thoughts and the probably very little that they are worth...
Neither eastern nor earth based things are that common in this country, at least by numbers of practitioners. Are yoga classes as popular and "all the rage" in Europe as they are here currently in the States?

Trust me, even if we're in the same hemisfere, we still battle the New Age fluffy bunny label ;)
The moment you go into the realm of 'psychic' stuff, people suddenly react like stung by a bee, coz if you admit to that stuff over here, you lose a large portion of your credibility unfortunately. Paganism is btw, from what I can gauge at least, a lot more of a 'hype' and spread out in America than it is over here, though the last couple of years it has picked up. Unfortunately, that also means that the number of wanna-be Harry Potters and stuff, feel right at home there, giving us a pretty bad rep.

I've said this here before, but the words 'psychic', 'supernatural' and 'magic' have a different connotation inside the Pagan community than outside. And unfortunately there are no words that can give the real meaning to outsiders, so you have to explain them everytime. And those words tend to be major triggers for raised eyebrows, sighs and rolling of the eyes ime ;)

And yeah, the whole 'alternative lifestyle' idea, including yoga, is picking up here too. Tends to go that way, if something is a really big hype in America, it ends up over here at some point too, though we usually cannot match you guys over there in enthusiasm and numbers :D