• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading aura's????

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not particularly manipulative. Nor have a problem not getting everything I want. So I'm in the safe in that department. :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Actually, not baby blue, but blue nonetheless, close to royal blue I'd say. Very vivid and intense at times.

Maybe it's that I also connect emotions with colours, and that's where I get it? I dunno.

You are flattering me, thanks :).

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't seem to find a meaning on dark blue aura's that make sense to me though.

Cloudy dark blue is very negative apparantly. :p

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, boys, don't read too much into it. It could just be part of my synesthesia, and then it's basically the associations I make with those colours that matter, not the standard ones :alttongue:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

- Seems that's me when being playful. Makes sense. :p

Bright royal blue: Clairvoyant; highly spiritual nature; generous; on the right path; new opportunities are coming

- Here you go Entropie. :D

Dark or muddy blue: Fear of the future; fear of self-expression; fear of facing or speaking the truth

- Mmh, this can't be it, I'm pretty fearless. :p (I have had issues with facing the truth some years ago, but not anymore for a long time now.)

INDIGO AURA COLOR: Relates to the third eye, visual and pituitary gland. Intuitive, sensitive, deep feeling.

- That is sorta a darkish blue that makes a bit more sense to me, personally.

Edit: Well, Amargith, I find your 'readings' to be fairly spot on so far. :p

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know by chance the german word "Sprit" @fluffy, what stands for booze :D

I always have to think of that when reading highly spritual nature :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you're saying you are in denial when it comes to your spiritual nature? ;D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, Fluffy, I don't see Indigo :)

The thing is that it's not cloudy..just here and there. Most of the time it's stable. I think you're probably very capable of turning incredibly intense and passionate, as most INTPs, which would make sense. Perhaps you still have some processing to do? :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As an INTP, I will always have processing to do. Until the day I die. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know by chance the german word "Sprit" @fluffy, what stands for booze :D

I always have to think of that when reading highly spritual nature :D

Btw pumpkin, you're not a constant vivid colour of blue..only when you're in a good mood. You lose lustre when you lose your good mood :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So you're saying you are in denial when it comes to your spiritual nature? ;D

Not at all :cheers: :D

Btw pumpkin, you're not a constant vivid colour of blue..only when you're in a good mood. You lose lustre when you lose your good mood

Ya I can wander off in dark shades of green from time. But thats the price you pay as a highroller, you never do something only partially, you always order the whole package :/

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
*thinks long and intensively if she should share*
Hm. Since nobody knows me anyways, maybe I could. :huh:

I remember a few years ago, when I was in my apprenticeship, for some odd reason I walked up to a person and told her that her aura was indigo blue. Then I told her what it means. She was quite scared and surprised about how accurate I was. Unfortunately some of my colleagues heard me and started to bug me with "What color is mine?" and "How can I learn this?" questions.
I don't really talk about it ever, because it just sounds nuts if you say that "you see colors" or "can tell peoples personalities".

One of my INTP buddies still bugs me until today. Whenever he has an interest in some girl or so, he sends me pictures and lets me *read* them. He is quite desperately looking for a relationship; so normally it goes something like this:
*he sends me 5 different pictures*
Me: "Oh, this one is bad. She takes drugs and she is totally not on this world. She is absent and tries to numb herself.
Hm, this one had a bad childhood, so watch out what you say.
That one..."
Then he normally gets to know them anyways, only to find out I was right. I swear, I still get weird chills whenever I see I was right. It's just crazy. I can't REALLY explain it, but I am guessing that it has a lot to do with my N.

I would have more to share and add about this topic, but I don't really feel comfortable to do this here in the open.

Other than personal privacy, are there other reasons that people may not want to declare this?
Have you ever told anybody "I can read auras" or something similar? Did you ever get peoples looks? Not that I care what people think about me; but if I wanna freak them, I have better and more fun methods.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
+1

Completely get that, Gargoyles. Either they roll their eyes at you, pity you, think you're crazy or become instantly needy. Most are just uncomfortable around you after they know you're into that stuff though.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest, reading aura's I've always had this. Pfew, impossible. I ain't seeing anything, etc, etc.

So never put much stock in it. But as I read up on it just know, it's kind of impressive.

Especially the 'black' part of my life. Interesting stuff.

But it is unlikely I will do anything with this. I am a rationalist after all. ;)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Completely get that, Gargoyles. Either they roll their eyes at you, pity you, think you're crazy or become instantly needy. Most are just uncomfortable around you after they know you're into that stuff though.
Thanks. Just lately I had a *friend* telling me that his friend thinks I am nuts and that he likes to avoid me at any costs. Ah, the curse of honesty. :D
Not that I care if that dude stays aways or so anyways though. :devil:
Sometimes having such skills and being honest can be a good people-filter. <-- seeing the good in this :tongue:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
To be honest, reading aura's I've always had this. Pfew, impossible. I ain't seeing anything, etc, etc.

So never put much stock in it. But as I read up on it just know, it's kind of impressive.

Especially the 'black' part of my life. Interesting stuff.

But it is unlikely I will do anything with this. I am a rationalist after all. ;)

I cant say that I actually see such stuff too. But I am highly influenced by first impressions people give. Maybe this goes back to an evolutional thing, like you can smell some people better than others. But it works that way like everytime, you see someone new and you feel something about them.

I remember that very nice guy from my school, who was really a ressourceful and helpful guy, who later went into studieing IT and I shared back in the days my work on our school website with him. He was an absolutely normal guy, but he hadnt had much friends. Cause he just looked evil. Everytime he entered the room, you felt uncomfortable around him.

Its really hilarious and I always try to ignore such stereotypical subjective empathies, but I cant deny their existence also :)

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I can pick up vibes from people - the negative ones. Be it some kind of malicious intent or someone attempting a fast one. I don't think it's psychic, more along the lines of someone's bullshit reading across the board.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually, you make up your mind whether or not someone fits into your 'us-group' or your 'them-group' in about 40 seconds. It's still possible to change that afterwards, but it's hard. And it has as a consequence that you're likely to glance over the mistakes and imperfections of those in your 'us-group' and notice every little irritation given to you from those in your 'them-group'

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
amargith, what sense do you get from me? for once i would like to be on the other side of the reading..