• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Philosophically AND spiritually explain the reasoning, and practicality behind the choice of your current online avatar? I'll let YOU go first!

Qre:us

Every-ting Irie

[side note:
1) there's another thread where other's are told to psycho-bullshit your avatar choice

2) this topic may get moved yet]

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's simple, bears are awesome.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
It's black and white as I make sharp distinctions and draw clear lines. The gun is my outwardly forceful demeanor and defensiveness. But it's actually not loaded because I'm at heart a person for peace and unwanting of trouble. The clothes symbolize my penchant for being proper and civilized.

See how well I can BS because of schooling! That's what years of English and French Lit have done

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I don't like to use avatars from off the net, so I make my own. After all, it's ALWAYS about individualism, right?

Using an avatar someone else made is like borrowing feelings/opinions/perceptions that aren't necessarily your own, you just have a similar likeness to them. It's about transforming your self-image and/ or self-concept.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Marvin and I have remarkably similar GPPs. However he is decidedly more morbid than I because he is much smarter than I am. But I share his general boredom and nihilism.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Philosophically AND spiritually explain the reasoning, and practicality behind the choice of your current online avatar? I'll let YOU go first!

Practicality- it is my face. Spiritually and philosophically? Ha. People think about this too much. Why hide behind some picture? I like to let words speak for themselves.

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I wonder if people have much thought put into their avatars. Or do certain types put more thought in it than others?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Mine was actually a gift of sorts. i don't really know how others interpret it. In all reality though, it really is a dog with some serious gas and is temporarily excused from the pack. How could that not be seen in the expression on its face. i did explain this in the other thread Q mentioned. As far as avatarism, they do say something even when they don't.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Phylactery, in fantasy fiction, an object used by a lich to contain its soul

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
What does that mean?

i know what it means:) imagine a suffix or prefix inserted in two words combined to make one. example: spork-spoon fork. then add a suffix in the middle like ism. spismork=the ism of using a spoon or fork when one could just use a spork. Thus the infix in the middle:)

Qre:us

i know what it means:) imagine a suffix or prefix inserted in two words combined to make one. example: spork-spoon fork. then add a suffix in the middle like ism. spismork=the ism of using a spoon or fork when one could just use a spork. Thus the infix in the middle:)

That would get me lactating....are they breasts? (cuz I can def. see boobs containing souls, of many crushed men)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A phylactery is an ancient orthodox Jewish tradition, actually. It's the word of God worn in a small box strapped to the forehead.

I change my avatars frequently because I don't feel the same from one day to the next. As to the one I have now, I'm the girl in the volcano. I think it makes an accurate statement of primary Fe.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the "intense" look while still being true to my name. :heart: This avatar, it's great.