• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I chose mine partly to go with my ID/Name and partly because the colors and theme kind of called to me when I saw it.

I think it was the Enneagram 4 in me that liked it... dark and mysterious, but pretty enough to be appreciated. Kind of the E4 theme I guess... waiting to be 'discovered' by someone. Wee bit out of place in its surroundings, surreal kind of environment... plus the 'rose', being in the dark, could be said to be 'oblivious' to what is around it, probably appealing to the I, and the 'fantasy' aspect appealed to the N.

I'd say it was probably an interesting choice that says more about me than I thought it did.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
Mine's meant to poke fun at the talky nature of a forum, project a more casual tone, and is a small tribute to Yahtzee's more funny review videos.

Qre:us

Mine's meant to poke fun at the talky nature of a forum, project a more casual tone, and is a small tribute to Yahtzee's more funny review videos.

You know, I always wondered about your avatar, and the closest I came was about a dude playing hookie from school to go play soccer. Thanks for that clearup.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought his knee caps were trying to make a getaway.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I chose my avatar to go along with my username. It shows that I like to hold on to the happy memories that I have and I have difficulty letting go.

Plus Mickey just rocks! :D

Qre:us

I chose my avatar to go along with my username. It shows that I like to hold on to the happy memories that I have and I have difficulty letting go.

Plus Mickey just rocks! :D

You, my dear, are the cutest, most refreshingly honest, thing on this forum! :smile:

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
ha! I thought this thread was going to be about spiritually enlightened beings on earth..

no matter, a lighthearted topic is welcome..i might as well participate..

this avatar is so INFP / type 4 it's ridiculous.. i guess i chose such a dramatic image because i tought it was funny.. maybe i was hoping to stir up some trouble with the NTs

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I posted a thread on another forum asking for Avatar suggestions. This one was loaded with symbolism that completely contrasts with my personality. I see it as a way of "dimming the lights" on the real me for first impressions.

Everyone does say that I remind them of a playful puppy dog though.. so there are some elements of truth to it I suppose ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Because I relate to this image, and feel it captures my essence in some fundamental way. Like all my past avatars:

sword8.jpg
RelativityESCHER-410px.jpg

It's hard to have an idea of what triggered me to choose a particular avatar until I see an expression of one of the triggers. If you look for a theme across all of them, you'd probably have as good an idea as I do about why I chose what I did.

P

Phantonym

I chose my avatar because it's just so cute :) It portrays a sense of innocence and admiration. It's simple but also tells its own story. Whatever you want to see in it, it's there.

I can almost imagine the girl wanting to kick her heels when she leaves the table :laugh:

Seems kind of fitting as well. Me being a n00b and all, listening wide-eyed to wiser people talking about big stuff.

On the other hand, the blushed cheeks look like two large shiners :laugh:

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
I chose it because its a bit quirky and makes me smile.

I really like Eck's avatar for the same reason ;)

wolfy

awsm
The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix