• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
that image doesn't make sense.

he would be holding the guys arms and have tentacles on his head.

why would he hold the head steady and neglect to subdue the guy's defenses?

unless he hit him with a mind stun or whatever that's called, but I doubt he would have pounced him if that were the case.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
My nickname is after a System of a Down song. The song deals with how (in this case, probably american) youth is being indoctrinated and made to fit a socially acceptable pattern through the educational system. Apart from that it also has a nice ring to it.

The picture is just Frank Lloyd Wright, an amazing architect. No particular thought went in to it other then that I just wanted an avatar that would be able to show a bit of my interests. Could've just as easily gone with a Simon Posford or Guitar avatar.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
I like to visit postsecret sometimes, and came across this gem. I love the statement and the style of the picture. It also looks like a cropped version of any of the photos we have been taking in our adventures of debauchery. I could live in this picture right now.

Plus I love her shoes.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a theme going on Kings and it's quite simple to relate them to despair (I think). The one I have feels a bit to mature for me, I'll probably replace it when I find one that I like more.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Current avatar is Freyja, Norse Goddess, which is one of the goddesses I work with :)

Manimal

MBTI Type
INFP
i like the colores and it reminds me of skeet shooting as a kid on a scouting trip.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Boxleitner driving a convertible. I shall say no more.

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
I think I'm trying to distance myself from others through PREEMPTIVE STRIKE. But It also makes me lol when I'm :(

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think it properly displays my intelligence and depth.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I chose my new avatar and profile pic because I'm not taking MBTI as seriously anymore, and I'm moving on to socionics and other theories about psychology to pinpoint how I understand people.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
An avatar is supposed to be representative of you, and this is my face, almost.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
i was gonna go with a dude holding a lotus flower while the clouds open their eyes or a fat dude with a black suit and halo but figured i should start going for avs with a bit more realism and this one suits me. well the meaning is ah the pigeon loves the monkey.

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Mine's from an anime I really like (Nodame Cantabile). But I mainly chose it because of the lone figure and the sunset in the background; sums me up pretty well. And it kind of works with my username (eventide). And no I didn't take like 2 hours trying to find this av, it was already on my computer, I swear. :(

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
This is a panel from a comic I rewrote a few years back. There were three volumes; I think this was from the second. If so, that's the volume that pleases me least. The material is weaker, and I think that put me on cruise control through most of it. One exception that stands out is this incidental character in one of the later stories. Somehow I found him a distinctive voice that seems to carry out the original author's intent, and he just brightens up the page for the short period he's around.

In isolation maybe this panel seems a bit overly clever. In context it works well, though. I like this fellow's laid-back, observational manner. On some level I think he embodies what I'd like to be at my best.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I feel very much like a voodoo doll at times, with people sticking pins in me. Like an object that has no more value than that of a pincushion. Everyone thinks that I don't have feelings and could care less even if they thought I did.

Wow, that's awful :D

and i don't mean my lovely family's doing this. more the outside world. i am unacceptable. :rolli:

Accept

MBTI Type
TRUE
Occasionally I try to learn the styles of artists I admire. This one is an attempt to capture the likeness of a Vaughn Bode character. For me it represents reaching an age where everything happening around me is moderately entertaining, and even better, mildly amusing. It was my intent to change avatars more often, but a fondness for this one and a very low post count makes it rather pointless to switch.

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
I feel very much like a voodoo doll at times, with people sticking pins in me. Like an object that has no more value than that of a pincushion. Everyone thinks that I don't have feelings and could care less even if they thought I did.

Wow, that's awful :D

and i don't mean my lovely family's doing this. more the outside world. i am unacceptable. :rolli:
awwww... infj hugs. :hug:
I understand.

as for my avvy... well, I shouldn't have to explain. Actually, if I could walk around with this on a big posterboard over my chest I wouldn't have so much trouble getting myself across to people in five minutes or less! I have a percocious heart that's to the left of me (mind of it's own, not quite inside of me, connected to my thought process and the patterns of the outside world), a moth fluttering somewhere in my brain, paint stains all over mah clothes and... cute cheeks. :cheese: