User Tag List

First 9101112132161 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Agnostic is closest, although at times I wonder whether I'm closer to atheism or some of the eastern religions (especially given my love for ALL life - definitely not just humans) -- but even if I believed most of the tenets of a particular religion, I'd never follow it or really want to be part of the group.

Basically I consider myself a very moral/ethical/spiritually-minded non-spiritual person. :-) I have a lot of beliefs and what I consider good/bad right/wrong, but they're all constructed outside of the framework of a higher power.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Humanism, in honor of Isaac Asimov.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Satanism, minus all that spellcrafting nonsense in the last 2 books.

But the books of fire and wind: pure unadulterated genius

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rhu View Post
    I'm a Rhuist. We're a new and exciting cult who really stand to go places in this world. If you're interested, please contact me privately for further information.
    ..I think that was the scariest post I ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by persianeyes View Post
    muslim.. am i the only one?
    While I am not Muslim, two of my close friends growing up were, and having traveled to a Muslim country, I can tell you you're definitely not alone, it's like the most popular thing next to breathing across the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post

Basically I consider myself a very moral/ethical/spiritually-minded non-spiritual person. :-) I have a lot of beliefs and what I consider good/bad right/wrong, but they're all constructed outside of the framework of a higher power.
    I admire the way you put your words together.

I definitely identify heavily with Wiccan/Pagan beliefs. (Pagan is just too vague of a word for me though since some consider anything other than christianity Paganism...) I feel there's spirits and energy in the people and things around me, and I feel like I have been blessed with power within myself. Problem solving, religiously, for me is based on the fact that I have been given the ability to think, rationalize, and empathize.. and that I should exhaust all of my own abilities I have been given before I look to anything higher for help. I believe things happen for a reason, and I also believe in Karma and I'm definitely starting to rant... I am very rooted in nature, and the energy it gives me and I feel that I have the ability and the power to help myself in life and when I fall short that I will be picked up and dusted off so I may grow stronger and try again.

Another point is that I believe that the higher authorities reveals themself to us all in different ways to create a balance in the world. (I'm trying to think of how to explain it...) .. Like the way you would only show a side of yourself to a stranger, because if you threw everything about yourself to them at once it would drive them away. If everyone thought the same way, the world wouldn't operate correctly.. so everyone sees them in different eyes. No one religion or lack thereof is right or wrong to me, just the very different ways that the Gods have chosen to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    Satanism, minus all that spellcrafting nonsense in the last 2 books.

But the books of fire and wind: pure unadulterated genius

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Personally, I think all the spellcrafting in Satanism was just LaVey's way to piss off the Christians to get publicity early on.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Atheist. Raised lutheran (protestant christian), though the 'rents were laissez-faire about it from age ~4-6 onward. Never really understood (nor accepted) the whole "god" concept.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    i second this motion
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFP

Any kind of ritual is a pain in the pocket to me. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
    No, I think there are other muslims out there.

And also some on the forum IIRC. At least there have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    While I am not Muslim, two of my close friends growing up were, and having traveled to a Muslim country, I can tell you you're definitely not alone, it's like the most popular thing next to breathing across the ocean.
    thnx

I was wondering if there are any Muslims in mbticentral besides me.. I know there are others out there lol
    The truth is on the side of the oppressed. -Malcolm X