• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Do unto others..."

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I meant you can't argue with someone who is not there. It would be like arguing with yourself.

God is there. He is not there to you because you do not have a relationship with Him. Don't judge my relationship with Him by your lack of relationship with Him.

L

Lasting_Pain

God is there. He is not there to you because you do not have a relationship with Him. Don't judge my relationship with Him by your lack of relationship with Him.

But you judged me, I never said I did not believe in God. I said he is physically not there. Wow, I see I struck the wrong chord, I was only trying to be funny. :cry:

But if you think I am serious, then I shall entertain you, I believe in a god, but I do not believe that it is a he or a she, God has no gender, it has no physical form, god is basically essence. You cannot have a conversation with an essence. If you think you are having a conversation then fine I will not argue your for the sake of your sanity. That is how I personally feel, but if you would like for me to get impersonal, then please feel free to judge me further.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
But you judged me, I never said I did not believe in God. I said he is physically not there. Wow, I see I struck the wrong chord, I was only trying to be funny. :cry:

But if you think I am serious, then I shall entertain you, I believe in a god, but I do not believe that it is a he or a she, God has no gender, it has no physical form, god is basically essence. You cannot have a conversation with an essence. If you think you are having a conversation then fine I will not argue your for the sake of your sanity. That is how I personally feel, but if you would like for me to get impersonal, then please feel free to judge me further.

I never judged you that you didn't believe in a god of some kind; just that you didn't have a relationship with the Creator God. And you have admitted that you don't. You don't even think that it is possible. So how am I judging you wrongly? I'm not downing you in any way (I just wish that you had what I have, I think it would satisfy you in ways you can't imagine.) BTW, your aguments on the existence of God would have no effect on my sanity. God is the source of reality. I am rooted in reality with Him as He truly is, as I know Him to be. As the song (and Scripture) goes "nothing you can say will ever tear me away from my" God. He holds onto me not just me to Him and He will never let me go.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
So... a bunch of bankers come back from holiday, they've been to Rio and got naked, but they're back in New York now, and there's this guy in the lobby. It's a good lobby, with arches and columns. Imposing. And there's this guy there, hanging out. They don't mind him too much, they're bankers and don't note the little people so much, but anyway, the guy's there again the next day, and he's bought a friend.

This kind of goes on until there's a whole bunch of them hanging out and the bankers sort of don't mind because they've got the screen doors and the combination safes and the security guards, and hey, it brings in the folks if there's a carnival atmosphere. Yeah, that's right, the security people have gone a little loopy and local management is shot, but what the hey, who needed a plot? they say.

That is, until one Monday morning. Bank Co's CEO walks up the marble steps to be confronted by this rabble of proselytizers and Jesus lovers, and she's shocked. "WHUT!!1" she yells. And she goes berserk. She's tossing tables about the place, yelling at the whackjobs, throwing punches, and people are scattered like nine pins. She clears out the lobby and fires a bunch of staff summarily.

And that'd kinda be okay, wouldn't it?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...i wish i knew what the hell you were talking about.

am i going to have to read the whole thread to get it?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Do unto others. Jesus threw money-changers out of the temple. Heathen.

L

Lasting_Pain

I never judged you that you didn't believe in a god of some kind; just that you didn't have a relationship with the Creator God. And you have admitted that you don't. You don't even think that it is possible. So how am I judging you wrongly? I'm not downing you in any way (I just wish that you had what I have, I think it would satisfy you in ways you can't imagine.) BTW, your aguments on the existence of God would have no effect on my sanity. God is the source of reality. I am rooted in reality with Him as He truly is, as I know Him to be. As the song (and Scripture) goes "nothing you can say will ever tear me away from my" God. He holds onto me not just me to Him and He will never let me go.

Sure.............................. followed by a

facepalm.jpg

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
this makes me reflect in all kinds of ways on your choice of name