• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you never die....

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
How will life be different? How will you plan to live your life?

Didums

If I could never die of old age I would kill myself when life was no longer worth living.

I'm not interested in being immortal.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I wouldn't plan at all :D lol that means even more time to procrastinate and get round to trying things in my own time.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
If I was immortal, I'd first work at building enough secure wealth to maintain myself perpetually. This would be pretty damn easy once over a critical point, which is only a matter of time.

After that I think I would travel a lot. At first casually, tourist style, but then increasingly motivated to go everywhere and do everything. It would be a never-ending task. Humanity produces far too much stuff for a single person to keep up on it all. Heck, people alone. More people are born than one person can ever get to know.

I think it far more likely that disease, violence, or some other factor outside my control would ultimately end me before I felt a desire to end myself. Even if I reached that point, I would rather go the route of increasingly tempting fate to kill me rather directly offing myself.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd drop all sense of caution. Crazy NeFe styled shenanigans n' stuff.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'd live as a turist/adventurer 24/7 while waiting for the era of space colonization and lightsabers.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I wouldn't plan at all :D lol that means even more time to procrastinate and get round to trying things in my own time.

:rofl1:

Good one, makes sense.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well..let's say that what I plan on doing today for my future may be the exact opposite of what I am inspired to do tomorrow for my future..my life is a book being written as I inch along, and possibilities are completely endless. I wouldn't like to live forever, though..I'd get too bored with this world. I don't think I'd want to live much past 85.

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I'd hate to be 800+ years old and look like Yoda.

But given that I don't age with time.. I'd get bored real quick.. but it could be fun trying to be the best athlete in all sports and spend a decade getting good.

Traveling would get old and repetitive.

And it'd be cool to see how the world changes over a course of 500 years while getting to see it all...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There are so many factors that deal with aging. Cells themselves have a lifespan (They can only multiply a certain amount of times) is probably the easiest to take care of. At least, if you do it right and don't give the person cancer in the process. Though I guess it could happen in 50 years, considering how fast tech is moving nowadays.

I have no idea what I'd do if I lived forever. I wouldn't like it, I bet. I would be so detached from humanity that I would probably kill myself after a while.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dying is a part of humanity. It helps to make up our personalities. We change whether we die or not in many ways we change everything.