• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your thoughts of microsociology and metaphysical philosophy?

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Does anyone know anything about microsociology and metaphysical philosophy? What are your thoughts on them? What reading suggestions do you have that helped you understand them better?

I am wondering if both of these might be suited to the way that my mind naturally works and natural interests and am curious if this is an Ni thing or is it fill in the blank?.

I am wondering because I know that I have a need to analyze my interactions with people and am very concerned with the meaning and the reality of a situation- did I understand this person- did they understand me- where are we coming from- what is the significance of the interaction that took place- did I understand it- how can I come to understand it, myself and this other person better- what is really going on-blah blah blah.

I ask these types of things about everything. I am thinking that these subjects might be well suited for me but feel lost on how to go about researching it and looking into it.

I rely on my Ni so much and am like an artist who has a picture in their head but they can't paint it well for others to see. I am seeking things that can help better explain how my mind is working here and if there is any merit to these thoughts.

I am looking to see what other people's expereinces are and if they relate or share the same interests- what they found helpful and most interesting pertaining to the things I mentioned.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I rely on my Ni so much and am like an artist who has a picture in their head but they can't paint it well for others to see. I am seeking things that can help better explain how my mind is working here and if there is any merit to these thoughts.

I go through this quite often, so I just try to take it one day at a time.

For awhile I thought it was me, but then realized that people are either lazy and don't pay enough attention as well as they should... Or I'm just smarter then most, and their lack of "attention to the details" becomes more noticeable!