• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aura For Each Type

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
I don't understand...

The beginning of the entry for 'red' reads as follows:

"Reds - a strong aura within the physical color group - approach life with gusto and courage, and have tremendous physical, emotional and spiritual energy. Reds are at their best when they can engage in physical activities within their environment and through direct physical contact with others. Reds possess great passion and endurance for life and activities."

That's not a bad a thing! And certain aspects (ex., best when engaging in physical activities within their environment) even I know fit you well.

I don't know... I'm trying to find myself either in the red or yellow descriptions -- I wonder if it's possible to have aspects of both, or if different colors show up at differerent times? (at least I wonder if I'm somewhere between red and yellow, but that may just be because I feel an emotional attachment to "warm" colors)...

I relate very strongly to this:

YELLOW... intelligent, creative, and learns by doing. Emotionally, a Yellow is lovable, eager to please, affectionate and loyal. Socially, a Yellow is friendly, full of fun, loves to be around people, and enjoys outdoor activities.

...part of the action color group—are fun loving, energetic free spirits who are creative, joyful.... Yellows are affected by their senses—touch, feel, sight, taste— and must be constantly stimulated on all levels to feel comfort, success and happiness. Boredom sometimes leads them to destructive behavior, or they may become disruptive and distracting to others. They measure success by the amount of joy they experience everyday....
You are amazed and dazzled by the wonder and beauty of the world that God has created; you actually feel a physical sensation—a rush of adrenaline—that makes you want to connect to the objects of God’s creations—trees, grass, flowers, animals, other humans....You must sense the connection between your inner self and the earth and understand the co-existence. (very Fi, don't you think?)

(athough I don't want multiple partners as suggested. I'm keeping my hubby.) :D

Sarah (and yes, I'm unabashedly "flower child" about this, Jeffseter -- heh! Peace 'n' love, dude.)

Last edited:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Apparently maroon. I've always kind of liked red anyways... the more complex the better.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
A sorta dark blue with flashes of lighter blue, at least for this INXP.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine is green, I have been told by an old man who supposedly see these aura things.
No pothead, not very spiritual, pretty down-to-earth, no funny medications. My old neighbor where my parents live. Probably ISTJ. He says he uses it to know whom to interact with, and whom he should avoid. Apparently red and white auras are the worst for him.

Kind of like I use the MBTI...

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Visible about an inch from my body. I've been told it can be reddish orange-yellow at times when I'm frustrated... Usually it's light blue/turquoise.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Visible about an inch from my body. I've been told it can be reddish orange-yellow at times when I'm frustrated... Usually it's light blue/turquoise.

That's so interesting. I was told that my aura is purple with dark lining on the outside rim. I always gravitated towards the color purple too.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
I don't think aura and type correlate, you just want it to so it makes more sense.