• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aura For Each Type

B

beyondaurora

Who else can actually see their own aura?

Mine is light (semi-transparent) purple that brightens and undulates arrhythmically.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't see my own however, I do see alot of electric blue around me... Don't know what that means though

B

beyondaurora

I can't see my own however, I do see alot of electric blue around me... Don't know what that means though

"Blues – the anchor color in the emotion group - are nurturing, loving, compassionate, giving, and expressive. Blues value spirituality and relationships above all else. Their spirituality is expressed through prayer and healing. They are loving, giving, honest and extremely affectionate. Blues always need friends, family and co-workers around to support their ideas and beliefs."

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
AWWW I guess some of that is true.. I am fiercly independent but I am very spiritual I do heal and pray so ye aopsme of that is spot on However, I am not always sure that the blues are coming from me if you know what I mean..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
interesting site...if mine is really magenta this is what it says...

MAGENTA – Mentally, a Magenta hates detail that clutters the mind. A Magenta is bright, strong willed, and determined to accomplish big things in life. Emotionally, Magenta is restless and susceptible to high and low mood swings. He/she dislikes routine or mundane activities. Socially, Magenta is full of fun, likes to engage in outrageous activity, loves to entertain, laugh a lot, and bucks rigid social customs.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp

Here's a site that tells you how to read your own aura: Observing Aura Color - Meaning of Aura Color

Interesting... so some colors are bad to have as auras, even if they're beautiful in real life. (speaking of red... I love the vibrancy and warmth of the color, especially a soft orangey-red, and I feel it speaks to me on an emotinonal level, but I'm not materialistic and don't need to dominate over others.

Otherwise, it seems that only the very spiritual people have auras? I don't fit any one of these definitions. :(

B

beyondaurora

Interesting... so some colors are bad to have as auras, even if they're beautiful in real life. (speaking of red... I love the vibrancy and warmth of the color, especially a soft orangey-red, and I feel it speaks to me on an emotinonal level, but I'm not materialistic and don't need to dominate over others.

Otherwise, it seems that only the very spiritual people have auras? I don't fit any one of these definitions. :(

I don't understand...

The beginning of the entry for 'red' reads as follows:

"Reds - a strong aura within the physical color group - approach life with gusto and courage, and have tremendous physical, emotional and spiritual energy. Reds are at their best when they can engage in physical activities within their environment and through direct physical contact with others. Reds possess great passion and endurance for life and activities."

That's not a bad a thing! And certain aspects (ex., best when engaging in physical activities within their environment) even I know fit you well.

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
um, i'm not quite even sure what I meant by that... I don't know how to explain it!!!

I shouldn't write things that don't make sense.

No, you're fine. I've had many people tell me I'm "strange compared to peers" or "in my own world" and I was just wondering if there was something specific that made INFJs seem like that.

If we only wrote things that made sense to us, we'd never consider other possibilities. :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I've been using a dark turquoise for years (on IM for example), it somehow fits me.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I've been told my aura has gold, silver, blue, and earthy colors in it....

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I quite like warm colours like orange or yellow, so perhaps that's my aura lol... but I really don't imagine auras on people. Maybe vibes, but even those, I can't really describe.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel decidedly pink, from pale at low ebb to hot pink during full flare.

My twin feels blue-green.