• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The founder of Italian Communism had deathbed conversion

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
....Victor has more to say in one sentence than a thousand of your copy & paste efforts.

I no longer do more than scan Victor's posts for something intelligible and find very little there. If he wants to communicate something worthwhile he needs to try harder; the burden of communication should not be on the receiver.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I no longer do more than scan Victor's posts for something intelligible and find very little there. If he wants to communicate something he needs to try harder. The burden of communication should not be on the receiver.
I beg to differ, as he who decides to communicate effectively with everyone shall impress no one.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I beg to differ, as he who decides to communicate effectively with everyone shall impress no one.

I-fueled delusion. He who decides to impress everyone shall communicate effectively with no one.
Which doesn't mean I don't appreciate Victor's posts.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I-fueled delusion. He who decides to impress everyone shall communicate effectively with no one.
The fatal flaw in your hastily thrown together counterpoint is that Victor does communicate effectively with some of us.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram

Since my goal of communication doesn't include impressing anyone with anything but my clarity and reason, I don't understand how Victor's writing is impressive; it is inconceivable to me.:shock: Is the goal on this forum really to impress people?:rolli: