• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

7 deadly sins, 16 lost souls..

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Yeah, but Lust is a much cooler sin to be guilty of... and being punished by being stuck in a windy place with a bunch of other lustful people doesn't sound all that bad either ;)

Haha! "Well as long as we're all here...how YOU doin...."

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Seriously, and when you're dead you don't even have to worry about the consequences of sluttiness! :holy: Worry free eternal sex with people who know what they're doing sounds downright TOETINGLING!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Seriously, and when you're dead you don't even have to worry about the consequences of sluttiness! :holy: Worry free eternal sex with people who know what they're doing sounds downright TOETINGLING!

Now you're onto something...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Shouldn't be too hard. All I gotta do to become an ENTP is abandon all semblance of self-control, add a touch of insecurity, and I'm good to go.:devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The first step is to say everything that you're thinking outloud, and do most of the things you're thinking of.

:holy:

how liberating!

am_i_evil666

ESFP, All or none(may not actually have a soul), none - After much interaction with and reflection on these types, and after watching 9 hours of History Channel on the life of FDR yesterday evening, I have sufficient reason to doubt that this type has any moral capacity for good deeds whatsoever. I'm not trying to be harsh or judgemental, I'm just saying that you can't expect this type to behave in any way other than a "social animal", yet I encourage someone to demonstrate to me otherwise.

ha ha, you sound a bit harsh. i can't say that i know too many ESFPs, but i'm sure that if you'll get to know one of them really well, you'll change your mind. i doubt that "this type has no moral capacity for good deeds".....:shock:

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP Sloth, Love/Charity - I actually almost made Justice the principle of virtue for the INFP but I hold this to be an incorrect attribution : the INFP's love for living things is so strong it just naturally seems like they are concerned with what is "most fair", but they do not demonstrate proper balancing: many will be found saving whales and dolphins while children in the world starve, therefor their principle virtue is Love. The INFP's sin is sloth because they assault themselves more than any other type, leaving them often in the depths of despair and self-pity.

I think this is pretty much accurate. I think there could be a better descriptor than "love/charity" for the good part of the INFP though. I think the Enneagram type 4 virtue may be a better pick here, but I can't recall offhand what the exact word is atm.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Alright, so I've sat on this for a week and gave it another glance, then made some minor changes to some descriptions. I tried to round out the ENFJ description to align more with what was mentioned and made their chief sin pride. Feedback on the new ENFJ description is appreciated!

I also decided the INTPs sin will stay sloth.... I had originally based it on the INTPs unwillingness to act once adequate knowledge has been achieved, but there's an even worse component of sloth to the INTP i didn't mention: MAny INTPs know very well that they have a great propensity to acquire skill/knowledge in languages, math, science, anything with structure and do not engage them AT ALL. Completely neglecting the gifts and abilities given to you is THE definition of Sloth, so that's gonna stay.

Did you put some things there because of letter similarities?

I noticed that too but no... I tried to think of the "essence" of each type and write accordingly. Inevitably there will be some overlap between very similar types as there are only 7 sins/virtues to spread among the 16 types.

ha ha, you sound a bit harsh. i can't say that i know too many ESFPs, but i'm sure that if you'll get to know one of them really well, you'll change your mind. i doubt that "this type has no moral capacity for good deeds".....:shock:

Yeah I'll admit I'm a bit jaded by many ESFPS, not because they are unpleasant (quite the contrary) but because I've been betrayed in almost every way possible by them in the past :p A sin would be easy to select but I can't think of the ESFPs best vritue, need help there! (I was thinking maybe Hope for t....

EDIT: actually gave myself an idea! see if the ESFP one makes sense to y'all

Last edited: