• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The world is...

The World Is...

• Total voters

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
If you had to sum up your opinion of whether or not humanity is headed in the right direction, what would be your choice phrase?

Please choose one:

The world of humanity as we know it is:

B. Moving along at its pre-destined pace and is unfolding as it should

However, I wouldn't say that it is pacing along, I would say it's gradually speeding up. As for humanity heading in the right direction, only time will tell.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
C... In the end, we'll all be dead and you'll see that it matters not one bit.

Also why is this thing not a poll? :dry:

Cuz I wasn't sure how many sarcastic answers I was going to be able to come up with heheheh. Yay for lack of planning! :static:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
A but B.

Everything runs by the rules of the Universe and that's how it's supposed to be. Birth, growth, decay, death, rebirth. We had the misfortune to be born into the decay part of the cycle.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
E) not prone to changing much due to the outlook of its inhabitants

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
And I don't think it's just the outlook, Gray. I'm not sure we have the ability to turn things around at this stage of things.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
a vampire set to drain, natch

/wanders off to see if someone already posted this same lyric

Anonymous

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
The world is happening. That's all you can really say. Humanity has been around long enough that nothing we do is new, though the outcomes can be different. Though I suppose that those outcomes now include the possibility of ending our own existence, so I suppose that would be considered a bit of a change.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The world is evolving, just like it has been for the last trillion years or so.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
And I don't think it's just the outlook, Gray. I'm not sure we have the ability to turn things around at this stage of things.

i guess i was pointing out that i cant answer questions like this... it's hard for me to formulate descriptions of the ostensible without a purpose to, it's a waste of time.

sort of like explaining all of this, but the difference is that ive already done it.

...or perhaps i prefer to formulate explanations but not descriptions. :thinking:

it's gonna be one of those day, i think...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
d: I don't try, or pretend to know.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Humanity is inherently the same. People do things for their own benefit. Sometimes, that is for the good of many and other times not.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Its an Illusion, as far as i'm concerened. No one can be sure what it really is, though..its to complex for our fraggle egg shell mind to comprehend. We just assume way to much, and we think we know, and we plan out what we know..we write books on what we think, and we are intellectuals because we assume way to much. I'd say no one knows for sure.