• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Inhuman thoughts

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hm, you know, Antisocial one, I read your Entry-Post and must say that I really understand you. I can relate to that. In some Things I think alike, and for the Rest I can relate.
Also I have to say that I am impressed. People who don't follow the "Group-Thinking"-Thing impress me, because me myself I don't go with Groups either. I always made my own Rules and Thoughts. So yeah, this is not depressive or Anything, it is "awesome". Because unlike the other 87% of Humanity you actually bothered to make your "own World". People like you and me might have it a little tough sometimes, because we end up as Outcasts, but at least we don't just blindly follow the Group like Lemmings. Chapeau, really.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hm, you know, Antisocial one, I read your Entry-Post and must say that I really understand you. I can relate to that. In some Things I think alike, and for the Rest I can relate.
Also I have to say that I am impressed. People who don't follow the "Group-Thinking"-Thing impress me, because me myself I don't go with Groups either. I always made my own Rules and Thoughts. So yeah, this is not depressive or Anything, it is "awesome". Because unlike the other 87% of Humanity you actually bothered to make your "own World". People like you and me might have it a little tough sometimes, because we end up as Outcasts, but at least we don't just blindly follow the Group like Lemmings. Chapeau, really.

These days it's not the "original thinkers" who are the outcasts, but as it has always been, the true Christian that is the rejected one.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
These days it's not the "original thinkers" who are the outcasts, but as it has always been, the true Christian that is the rejected one.
Hm, well some of the Christians are, yes. Mostly because People have a bad Opinion about them. I have known some "Hardcore-Christians" who would see Someone with a Pentagram Amulet and go all Berserk, ask him to get it off and not to do Pacts with the Devil. I mean what the Hell? :shock:

Personally, I always like to get to know People first before judging about Stuff like that. But most People don't, unfortunately. They just stick with the §Group Thinking" of Stereotypes.

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hm, well some of the Christians are, yes. Mostly because People have a bad Opinion about them. I have known some "Hardcore-Christians" who would see Someone with a Pentagram Amulet and go all Berserk, ask him to get it off and not to do Pacts with the Devil. I mean what the Hell? :shock:

Personally, I always like to get to know People first before judging about Stuff like that. But most People don't, unfortunately. They just stick with the §Group Thinking" of Stereotypes.

I don't know what a "Hardcore-Christian" is. My reaction to someone wearing a pentagram amulet would be dismay, but I wouldn't assume that it meant that he/she made pacts with the devil anymore than I would assume someone wearing a cross had a relationship with the Lord.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I don't know what a "Hardcore-Christian" is. My reaction to someone wearing a pentagram amulet would be dismay, but I wouldn't assume that it meant that he/she made pacts with the devil anymore than I would assume someone wearing a cross had a relationship with the Lord.
Good, that already doesn't make you a "Hardcore Christ".
I used that Word for People who are a Bit TOO MUCH into it. Like to a Point where it is uh...almost delusional. I mean this Guy would hand out CDs with some Prayers from some Preacher-Guy to "exorcise" the People wearing the Amulet. :thelook:

Uh, and right now I wonder if this Stuff still belongs to this Topic. Does it?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Well, I don't think this is depressive either but I am not sure that I know how people on this forum think about this. So I used mainstream logic.

As for the outcast thing I agree only a half with you. I am actually glad that people keep their distance since many people are usually boring.
At least to me.

Actually that post came out wrong and many people didn't fully get it
Post 37 is actually my real argument.

Why did you use red colour in that post?

Just curious.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Well, I don't think this is depressive either but I am not sure that I know how people on this forum think about this. So I used mainstream logic.

As for the outcast thing I agree only a half with you. I am actually glad that people keep their distance since many people are usually boring.
At least to me.

Actually that post came out wrong and many people didn't fully get it
Post 37 is actually my real argument.
I know it's not a Cry for Help. I mean I did understand that. Sorry if my Response sounded that Way.

As for the Outcast Thing...yeah, I agree with you. I mean TOTALLY. Some People are boring. And those should please stay the F away from me.
Problem is only that most of them don't probably even know. ^^°°

Anyways. Good Thread, that's what I meant to say with all this. =)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Just felt "red," Like it was really important to me. If it bothers you, I'll change it to blue or something, lol.

I said I was curious (and I was just curious).

I know it's not a Cry for Help. I mean I did understand that. Sorry if my Response sounded that Way.

As for the Outcast Thing...yeah, I agree with you. I mean TOTALLY. Some People are boring. And those should please stay the F away from me.
Problem is only that most of them don't probably even know. ^^°°

Anyways. Good Thread, that's what I meant to say with all this. =)

I know that you are one of those who took the OP as it should be taken.
That comment was just to say it to the other people who got it all wrong.