12 Last

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    6w7 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Default you can never destroy will itself

will is the beginning of everything, the stars, the heavens, the earth, and even us. will itself even trascends the concept of good and evil. to say will itself is a concept or desire is downplay, will is its own thing. everything will pass, but will itself will never go away. the alchemy principal is we are the world and the world is us, the same for will, will is us and we are will. so when i think of the word universe, i think of it as not just a 4d construct, but also the universe is everything.
    Do as you please we are as gods
    Likes Kanra Jest liked this post

So was it Schopenhauer or Nietzsche who put you on to this one?

Of course it is possible to destroy the will - we have done it in the closest we have come to absolute evil in the holocaust, when we created muselmann, who have lost the will to live, click muselmann holocaust - Google Search.

Naturally Pollyanna believes the will can't be destroyed, and the New Age teaches the will can't be destroyed.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    6w7 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I got the idea from watching sir splash broly vs atrocious video and he ask what should be the strongest.

Also you can destroy someones will but will itself cant be destroyed. Will itself will always and have always exist.

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I got the idea from watching sir splash broly vs atrocious video and he ask what should be the strongest.

Also you can destroy someones will but will itself cant be destroyed. Will itself will always and have always exist.
    The bien pensant follow the fashion of the New Age, and like Pollyanna, deny reality.

Not only can the will be destroyed, it has been destroyed, in Muselmann, who demonstrated the loss of their will to live by dying, click Muselmann - Wikipedia.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    6w7 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I meant will itself will never truly go away on a beyond comceptual level. Again someones will can be destroyed

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Of course it is possible to destroy the will - we have done it in the closest we have come to absolute evil in the holocaust, when we created muselmann, who have lost the will to live, click muselmann holocaust - Google Search.

Naturally Pollyanna believes the will can't be destroyed, and the New Age teaches the will can't be destroyed.
    What do you mean by muselmann? Who created muselmann?

I meant will itself will never truly go away on a beyond comceptual level. Again someones will can be destroyed
    By "will" do you mean reason/rational calculation or passions or moral sentiments or psychological drives or motivation or some sort of psycho-energy like libido?

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    6w7 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What i mean will itself, i meant as in god's will or desire.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

What i mean will itself, i meant as in god's will or desire.
    Deus Vault? "If God Wills it"? The will of God? The will of the universe? Passion? Internal fire? What drives us all is Will in a sense isn't it. What fuels, what breathes life, or rather purpose.
    Slytherin
    'Symbolism'
    'Art'
    'Ambition'
    Chaotic Neutral~

ENTP 9w8 4w3 6w7 sx/so

(3w4 or 4w3) (5w4 6w7 or 7w6) (9w8)