• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

you can never destroy will itself

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
will is the beginning of everything, the stars, the heavens, the earth, and even us. will itself even trascends the concept of good and evil. to say will itself is a concept or desire is downplay, will is its own thing. everything will pass, but will itself will never go away. the alchemy principal is we are the world and the world is us, the same for will, will is us and we are will. so when i think of the word universe, i think of it as not just a 4d construct, but also the universe is everything.

Mole

Permabanned
Of course it is possible to destroy the will - we have done it in the closest we have come to absolute evil in the holocaust, when we created muselmann, who have lost the will to live, click muselmann holocaust - Google Search.

Naturally Pollyanna believes the will can't be destroyed, and the New Age teaches the will can't be destroyed.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I got the idea from watching sir splash broly vs atrocious video and he ask what should be the strongest.

Also you can destroy someones will but will itself cant be destroyed. Will itself will always and have always exist.

Mole

Permabanned
I got the idea from watching sir splash broly vs atrocious video and he ask what should be the strongest.

Also you can destroy someones will but will itself cant be destroyed. Will itself will always and have always exist.

The bien pensant follow the fashion of the New Age, and like Pollyanna, deny reality.

Not only can the will be destroyed, it has been destroyed, in Muselmann, who demonstrated the loss of their will to live by dying, click Muselmann - Wikipedia.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I meant will itself will never truly go away on a beyond comceptual level. Again someones will can be destroyed

Lark

Of course it is possible to destroy the will - we have done it in the closest we have come to absolute evil in the holocaust, when we created muselmann, who have lost the will to live, click muselmann holocaust - Google Search.

Naturally Pollyanna believes the will can't be destroyed, and the New Age teaches the will can't be destroyed.

What do you mean by muselmann? Who created muselmann?

Lark

I meant will itself will never truly go away on a beyond comceptual level. Again someones will can be destroyed

By "will" do you mean reason/rational calculation or passions or moral sentiments or psychological drives or motivation or some sort of psycho-energy like libido?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What i mean will itself, i meant as in god's will or desire.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What i mean will itself, i meant as in god's will or desire.

Deus Vault? "If God Wills it"? The will of God? The will of the universe? Passion? Internal fire? What drives us all is Will in a sense isn't it. What fuels, what breathes life, or rather purpose.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Life itself is will.

SirCanSir

MBTI Type
hmm
Enneagram
hmm
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is too philosophical for my tastes but will has its limits. It can dictate yourself and push you to overcome great obstacles but it wont do the impossible. Sometimes you just have to play smart and take advantage of other options at your disposal because if the world is against you, your will wont get you far enough on its own.