• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Here's my thoughts on mbti,religion and history.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
The overall goal of knowledge is to help improve people's lives and connect with each other,but it looks like it is being used to create conflict,make people think they're better than each other and make people think they're special,but in all reality,we are special in our own way,we just too stupid or blinded by ego to see it. I see why the mbti world is kind of dead,too many intuitives on youtube who know little to nothing of the cognitive functions, probably causing people to think if they're intuitive or they are not a certain type they are not special. Religion itself is the way,who cares about your,divided too many people. The goal of history is to learn from the mistakes of the past,but how can we learn from history when we are too divided amongst ourselves and also we have our weaknesses to display:hatred,unloyalty,lying,no commitment. I myself wanted to see the world burn because we are living in a world regardless whether you are innocent or not that will sacrifice you in order to benefit them in any sort of way. With the history that we have learned from tells me it is pointless for us to know history if we do not look at history not with multiple eyes because at the core of history,empires, and events they are nothing but a cycle itself. In history, there was a lot of great people in history,Joan of arc fight for her people of french at age of 18,Malcolm X and martin Luther led the civil rights movement,David slew a giant and so on, all these people were different but they did amazing things. Every single event that has happened and will happen connects,maybe not directly,but indirectly.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
You have interesting standpoint
draon9 said:
We are special in our own way
Yes I agree with it. But do we know our specialty? Are we interested in knowing it? How do we learnt it? are hard questions to answer or the person himself may not probably interested in answering.
What sort of knowledge that we use for connecting people that you are referring to? phone number perhaps?
Would you say there are some pattern of history,? Although we don't really experience exactly the same history, the pattern will still be the same?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You have interesting standpoint

Yes I agree with it. But do we know our specialty? Are we interested in knowing it? How do we learnt it? are hard questions to answer or the person himself may not probably interested in answering.
What sort of knowledge that we use for connecting people that you are referring to? phone number perhaps?
Would you say there are some pattern of history,? Although we don't really experience exactly the same history, the pattern will still be the same?
To know your speciality,you must learn about yourself you can do it in different ways, but the first thing you do stop comparing yourself to others cause that will only slow you down and isolate yourself sometimes from people cause some of them are toxic. You can do it in various ways either through doing random hobbies or ask yourself questions and you will find your answer.
Some people are interested in some not. Certain questions are hard to question some people not interested in answering the question. Any knowledge in a general sense. Yes there is a pattern of history there are different twist and turns. Roman empire and greek empire both rise and fell. People filled with love and hate then there are still people filled with love and hate

yeghor

I see why the mbti world is kind of dead,too many intuitives on youtube who know little to nothing of the cognitive functions, probably causing people to think if they're intuitive or they are not a certain type they are not special.
Yes, there's some kind of vanity attached to being an intuitive, and because of that some people assume that they have to be an intuitive to validate their superior quality and stand out from their peers, whereas in reality excellence in one function implies clumsiness in the opposite function/attitude, meaning regardless of the type, sensor or intuitive, we are all bound to be deficient in one way or another.

Using the personality systems to turn this into some kind of competition for having one's superiority or uniqueness validated is actually counterproductive to developing self awareness because the former attitude feeds into one's ego and egotism rather than strengthening their superego/conscience, and prevents us from accepting ourselves as we truly are, with our strengths and weaknesses.

We don't need to stand out from the rest to feel valuable, we don't need to measure our self-worth by comparing ourselves to others, we just need to be the best version of ourselves.