• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Supernatural" Stories

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
What kinds of "supernatural" or weird, eerie, creepy, and unexplainable experiences have you had? Ghosts? Spirits? Extradimensional entities? Freaky intuition? Share your stories here.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I haven't had any experiences personally, but I do have an open mind...albeit a healthy dose of skepticism. It's just that...I don't believe we're the only living things in the universe, and we really have no clue what's out there. We don't know what comes after death (some people may firmly believe in something, but that does not mean they know in the way I'm talking about). Since we don't know or have proof either way, I just like to listen.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't had one but I am very fascinated by ghosts and I really want to see one. I have a friend who says her old home used to be haunted, they could hear footsteps and sometimes somethings would move without anything being noticeable doing it. She's also pretty interested in the paranormal. But very intrigued to this thread.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I haven't had one but I am very fascinated by ghosts and I really want to see one. I have a friend who says her old home used to be haunted, they could hear footsteps and sometimes somethings would move without anything being noticeable doing it. She's also pretty interested in the paranormal. But very intrigued to this thread.
Yeah, but a lot of people are probably going to lack the courage to share out of fear of being judged or thought of as crazy.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but a lot of people are probably going to lack the courage to share out of fear of being judged or thought of as crazy.

That's really true. I do not think it is crazy. Most spirits are trapped here in some form due to loss, grief, anger, lack of justice, etc. holding them back to this earth. Perhaps if we listened more, those lost voices could tell us something.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
p17057825_b_v8_ac.jpg

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is a small collection. I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in dimensions and possible overlaps.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I suppose many of these could possibly have rational explanations, but they were odd enough at the time and still stand out a bit as I look back.

- In high school, one of my best friends lived in a very old house, oldest one in that part of town. She had this super old timey black and white photo of the giant family who used to live there. One day, we were sitting upstairs in her bedroom while her mom napped downstairs. No one else lived there, except two cats. Suddenly, we both heard the sound of very heavy soled boots coming up the wooden stairs, as loud and heavy as you would expect to come from a large man. I was so fucking scared that I jumped from sitting on the floor to her bed. The footsteps continued only about halfway up the stairs, and then just stopped. No more. Did not finish coming up, did not go back down. When we went downstairs to check and see who it could have been, her mom was still sleeping. As far as I know, her cats didn't wear heavy soled boots and only weighed like 10-15 lb.

- It's long demolished now, but for awhile, I lived in a very old farm home with my boyfriend and his family. It was a creepy house in some ways, but I don't recall anything particularly unusual happening inside of the home. One day, my boyfriend's mom had a rummage sale, and this woman approached her and said "I can see that you don't live alone here", to which she responded "oh yeah... my mother and children and son's girlfriend live here". The lady replied "no, that's not what I meant... I can see a woman in a white dress standing on your side porch". Obviously, there was no woman.

- In my late teens and early 20s, I had this intense attraction and attachment to this guy that I worked with. He was not my boyfriend (I was dating the guy above), but I always carried this secret love for him. One day after our shift was over, three of us were leaving for the day, my friend and I in one car, and he in another car. The parking lot was situated behind the building with alley access to the street, and just before he was about to exit the alley, my stomach just dropped and I became suddenly aware that he was going to be in an accident. The sensation and insight were as intense as if I would have witnessed it firsthand in the moment, but there was no actual vision... just a knowing, and a visceral gut response. Nothing happened as he pulled out and drove away, so I shrugged it off pretty quickly. A few days later while walking to work, my boss spotted me and pulled over to give me a ride. He told me that "J" wasn't going to be at work today because he had been in a car accident. That accident messed his life up in some legal ways, and he injured another person.

- There was a period in my life where I was meditating every single night and working toward learning how to lucid dream, attempting to experiment with "astral projection". It was a much calmer time in my life and the practice benefited me in many ways. But after awhile, strange things started to happen in my home. It started with various battery operated devices going off on their own, namely a children's training potty which required liquid or some other direct connection between two nodes in order to play congratulatory music for a job well done, and the other a children's remote controlled car. My ex-husband contacted me at work to tell me that the potty was going off on it's own randomly, and that the dog was standing in the kitchen staring at the corner, barking for several minutes. Shortly after, the battery operated car awoke me in the night with its obnoxiously loud audio features. I noted that the buttons to make the sounds were not in a position to be pressed, and there was no one else, including animals, in the room with me. At this general time frame, I also started to occasionally hear a man breathing and whispering into my ear during meditations at night. I remember thinking it was odd but not feeling afraid.

- Same place and time as the above incidents, I experienced something that I don't really have any explanation for to this day. I had put my daughter to bed (she was probably 3 or 4 at the time) and shut her bedroom door as usual, and then went to relax in the living room. At some point not too long after, I heard her doorknob jiggling. I waited a moment to listen for the door to open, and it never did, while the jiggling persisted. Figuring she was either goofing around and about to tell me she was thirsty, or that she was having a night terror sleepwalking episode (a frequent occurrence back then), I quietly walked to her door to catch her in the act. I saw the doorknob jiggle and then stop. I then opened the door, expecting to find a mischievous or confused little girl on the other side, but instead I found a very still and silently sleeping child in bed all the way on the opposite side of the room. My daughter still remembers telling me about the orbs of light that used to fill her room at night in that place.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
-
A Black Bird
View attachment 22816
When I was in brokerage, I used to walk around residential complex looking for house available for sale or rent. In an afternoon, I saw a blackbird on a rooftop. I did not carry any camera,but wanted to capture it, so I did it with cellphone camera only. Well, despite unclarity, my father still noticed it was a crow and I heard the "kaaka" chirping which distinguished them with other bird. I have this question: is it common for a crow separated from their flocks? There is a belief that my father (ENTJ) tells me that crow is associated with death. I wonder whether it is superstitious?
I browsed and have found song with crow theme Like the beatles' "Black Bird" and the Rasmus' "In the shadow"
Paul McCartney - Blackbird (Live Version fom 70s) - YouTube
https://www.typologycentral.com/for...nment/105212-listening-ii-75.html#post3277335

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol.

For me this thread is lol. Because I mean. Just lol. Not making fun of this thread but the nature of my brain makes this thread like- where do I start potentially