• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reductionism - the new religion (that's you in the corner losing your religion)

TrueMirror

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have been collecting souls for numerous eon. Recently, in this time and place, I have discovered that many people, particularly those of science, believe that the whole is the sum of its parts, but thus far according to the scientific method, never has such a thing been shown or proven to be true.

Men and women are deceived by their perceptions. They believe the analogy of a car wheel to a car holds up for all phenomena, mistaking the map for the terrain, for there is no such thing as a part of a whole...only a mental model you use to navigate that which you will never really know.

So, I have proven a priori, reduction-ism is faith in a false mental model, aka religion.

"That's you in the corner, losing your religion" - REM