• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your thoughts on the sun and moon analogy?

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, what do you think?

Is the moon the crescent or is it a half-sun and the whole sun is a large circle and generally considered too extreme and altogether, can you think people can be classified as either sun and moons and is it that easy or simple and should we? personally I find all that stuff dangerous. Watch out, they're going there now too I can just tell. It's not the like third eye anymore, which was abysmal and drastic for me as well I have people staring at the back of my head all the time because they don't think I have a third eye in the middle of my forehead at the front so they stare at the back of my head. I feel things from other people, but who knows what they are. I definitely feel something in the back of my head when people look at it. I think the country I live in has been secretly communist for a long time and like I've had people doing that to me since I was a small child (staring at the back of my head) and holding it against me. Like what is it? it feels invasive and uncomfortable to me and not pleasant or like some orifice that gets tingly from when others look at it.

That being said, I haven't really reached a conclusion as to what I think about it nor do I fully think I comprehend or understand it for sure. Sun and Moon?