• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

discuss

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so to imaginary people we're imaginary and they're friends are real, but to us they're imaginary and to us our friends are real.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing is real, not even yourself.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
It doesn’t matter.

“ You see, the basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us.”
- Kyle Broflofsky

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My friends are ghosts. :unsure:
What you say could be true of ghosts. :unsure:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My friends are ghosts. :unsure:
What you say could be true of ghosts. :unsure:

Ghosts are but the echos of time and space, specters of our minds at play.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think there's a good argument to be had that at least 80% of us and our real friends are still imaginary. (As per Buddhist Lojong Slogan: Regard All Dharmas As Dreams).

I'm not exactly sure how the math translates though, in regard to how imaginary the imaginary friends are - to us, each other, and whatnot. (And are imaginary friends 180% imaginary to us, or only 100%? :shrug: )

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think there's a good argument to be had that at least 80% of us and our real friends are still imaginary. (As per Buddhist Lojong Slogan: Regard All Dharmas As Dreams).

I'm not exactly sure how the math translates though, in regard to how imaginary the imaginary friends are - to us, each other, and whatnot. (And are imaginary friends 180% imaginary to us, or only 100%? :shrug: )

if you can touch them and/or other people see them they're real

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if you can touch them and/or other people see them they're real

Yes they are. I was trying to be a bit playful with concepts. ( :cheese: )

eta: I have suspicions about [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] though. Has anyone here actually seen and/or touched him? Do we know for sure he's not some en masse typo c imaginary friend?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

eta: I have suspicions about [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] though. Has anyone here actually seen and/or touched him? Do we know for sure he's not some en masse typo c imaginary friend?

[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] explain are you imaginary or real?

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
[MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] explain are you imaginary or real?

:laugh:

I am imaginary of course!

I am an imaginary friend conjured by the collective unconscious of a number of people on here.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
now that we know JAVO is imaginary does anyone else want to confess?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
now that we know JAVO is imaginary does anyone else want to confess?

Yes, I am the critical cynic in everyone's head. Speaking words they do not want to admit, for it would unravel who they are.