• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would your gate of truth be if you were to meet truth or God

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
What would your gate of truth be if you were to meet god or truth

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think meeting god or truth would be more than any mortal could handle. They would explode. It would be akin to the Nazis looking at the spirits and melting in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Lark

I dont understand the question but it seems interesting, is this something enneagram or socionics that I've not read?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tumblr_pgxnijOwy31s7tvolo1_500.jpg

Tomb1

Define your terms. Truth is both objective and subjective according to the question.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Honestly, I think mine would be, that there isn't one.

A lot of whom I am is based on doing things that are hard, that i don't want to no matter how hard it is because it's 'the responsible thing' because 'life is hard but worth it. And there are sometimes that I question 'why' when it has honestly gotten me no where.

I tell myself " there is no one, no 'greater power' who will tell me in the end 'You did a good job, your free and you've earned your rest" Yet even though I know that is true, there is still some stupid, naive, part of me that deep down continues to belie there is.

So I think my gate would be Just the end. No one to tell me I did well, or that it's 'okay now' just nothing. I did it all for nothing. No one knows, no ever will. I was responsible and followed all the rules for no other reason than to squeak by with meager living I did and no one gives a shit.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
define what gate of truth means to you in this circumstance...

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
define what gate of truth means to you in this circumstance...

Truth is something that you cannot escape it will always be there you can deny it question it whatever that fact will always.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think meeting god or truth would be more than any mortal could handle. They would explode. It would be akin to the Nazis looking at the spirits and melting in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Goddamn that still gives me nightmares :aquiver:
[MENTION=24057]draon9[/MENTION] I’m not sure what you mean by “gate of truth”, but I don’t need to meet God to know what my truth is... :mellow: though, hmm... I suppose it would manifest as a bunch of giant bubbles showing me how my thoughts, words and actions have helped or hurt people throughout my life. My own conscience is my judge, through and through.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry
Gate of truth is basically what you have gained in your lifetime in your lifetime through your research and life

so, an accurate paraphrase of your question would be "what would your lifetime of experience concerning undeniable facts be if you met God or truth?" ?

i am still unsure what you intend to ask...

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
so, an accurate paraphrase of your question would be "what would your lifetime of experience concerning undeniable facts be if you met God or truth?" ?

i am still unsure what you intend to ask...

If you were meet god or truth what would your gate of truth be. In others words the gate of truth contains your truth and objective truth

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you were meet god or truth what would your gate of truth be. In others words the gate of truth contains your truth and objective truth

i don't think i am going to understand...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel a little confused about the thread and gate references, but I don't think my brain comprehends the whole of reality, so I mostly think if I met god or became one with the universe or something, I'd be shocked and also find out how wrong my thinking has always been on a deep conceptual level - wrong.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
And what is The Devil but evidence of God.
God is the Devil or rather The Devil is consequence of God.
Because how can you know what is right if you cannot see what is wrong? And how can you know your wisdom without challenge of your own blindness and ignorance.