Senior Member Officer Ed Powell's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    But but I like the wondrous variety of boobies! It’s not all about size. There’s shape and firmness to consider too. Bigger is not necessarily better when it comes to boobies.

Yes, that is all I took away from his comment. I’m sometimes horribly shallow. Sue me. (No don’t you’ll be wasting your time )
    I didn't say they'd all have to be huge. Smaller is fine too.
    chaotic good.

fuck around and find out.
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ed Powell View Post
    I didn't say they'd all have to be huge. Smaller is fine too.
    The size doesnt enter into it. Its about variety and the fact that theyre all just fantastic.

Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti

I like my town with a little drop of poison:
    Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane...

The Hounds pay me a golden treasure, and yet I am poor, because I am a river to my people!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    theyre all just fantastic.
    yes
    chaotic good.

๖ēhiຖ໓ thē Ş¢ēຖēŞ fคirฯ🐇 Luminous's Avatar
    MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

This is what will unite humankind. A love of boobs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

yes
    chaotic good.

The love of boobs is a niche form of Eros, as expounded upon in this post.

There's still three other forms of love: Storge, Philia, and Agape.

The lower animals are capable of expressing Storge, Philia, and Eros, but not Agape. Agape is unique to humans.

If any type of love would unite mankind, it would be Agape.
    χρήστος ανέστη

๖ēhiຖ໓ thē Ş¢ēຖēŞ fคirฯ🐇 Luminous's Avatar
    MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Justin of Flavia Neapolis View Post
    The love of boobs is a niche form of Eros, as expounded upon in this post.

There's still three other forms of love: Storge, Philia, and Agape.

The lower animals are capable of expressing Storge, Philia, and Eros, but not Agape. Agape is unique to humans.

If any type of love would unite mankind, it would be Agape.
    It was a joke.

Though to be serious, boobs are not just sexual. Women do use them to feed babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    It was a joke.
    I figured.

Though to be serious, boobs are not just sexual. Women do use them to feed babies.
    It’s true that maternal instincts/love would fall under storge.
    χρήστος ανέστη

Likes Luminous liked this post

Enneagram
    Ƌ

Pretty much everyone here is answering the question if you were god how would you create the earth, which is a very interesting question for people to ponder, but it rather misses the mark of creating the universe. We are but a very, very small part of it, and depending on how you look at it, creating the universe would either be far more interesting and impactful, or far less interesting.

The universe (as far as we understand it) began with the big bang and a startlingly small number of parts. Pre-standard model particles were arguably less numerous and less complex. The interesting things in the universe are a product of emergence and it would sort of be impossible to do anything to meaningfully effect those - god or not - once things have run their course. Essentially, if you were god and wanted to create the universe as you want it to, you would need to set the initial conditions of the universe (a chaotic system subject to the butterfly effect) and to get what you want, you sort of need to know what is going to happen beforehand. The universe is infinite, and assuming you're all knowing and all powerful in order to create the universe as you see fit, doing so would seem rather... boring, since you'll be able to know everything already. It's almost like "what's the point if you know the end result?". It's a catch-22, you either know everything in order to create the universe as you want and thus would already know the end results, or you don't know everything and thus can't really create the universe as you see fit. Particularly for complex conscious life (the current furthest along known end of the emergent property chain, and ergo the hardest to control for based on setting the initial conditions) you couldn't really do it.

Based on this I would hazard to guess a intentioned purpose god who creates their own universe would be painfully... bored.

I'd rather make my own solar system. Which, I have actually done already a la world building. I would love to actually go in and see it in person. How enriching that would be...
    It is our duty to create meaning.

If only it were that simple.

dec xoⱶe daÿ ʞ̇ɛẙn̂e bınuzɛ, ᴊys sɔᴛuse.
    Likes Kanra13 liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    946 sx/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Oooh I like this, very good points, so let's play with it

Yes there are other planets and in my opinion probably other life. If not I'd create them anyway. I'd likely get bored of earth and make other stuff eventually (which is why I'd have separate avatars or underlings, extensions of myself, maybe for each world I take interest in), trying to figure out my study, all I'd do is search for all eternity probably forever evolving and so it must be.

I'd rather not know perfectly how everything would play out cuz there would be no mystery and oh my goodness that would be BORING without it. I'd rather be an imperfect God than perfection. Like I said a perfect absolute being that can do literally anything has no reason for anything no purpose that makes any sense to me, cuz he is all and have no growth, no reason, no challenge, no mystery, nothing. There is no entertainment and no end. Evolution breathes purpose into us all. Something to strive for, without something to strive for what's the point of anything? Just playing sims I guess, and taking long naps out of boredom like Beerus even though you don't need it. Which also begs the question, if you could do ANYTHING does that mean you could rewrite yourself into limitations? Get rid of being omnipotent? Or do they not apply to you? Cuz as far as I know when you're omnipotent omniscient ect, no rule applies to you cuz you are beyond all existence. Or you are existence. Depending on interpretation. Sounds miserably boring.
    House: Slytherin
    DnD Allignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral
    Tritype: 9w8, 4w3, 6w7 ?? The "referee", The "Aristocrat", The "Buddy" - cute names
    Instinct: Sx/So - Symbolism

Seeker, Researcher, My intrigue is with the nature of the world and the humans in it. As well as myself. I collect info, struggle, fascinate, pick apart, learn grow, evolve, skip from one to another. I hope to one day share this data in a purposeful way that positively influences people/the world.