User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxFJ

Default Donald Trump is Possessed by Dark Spirits

This is both political and spiritual, but as a new member I am not able to post in the politics forum. Yesterday at my mindfulness meetup, we were talking about the Fascist in Chief and how there seems to be malignant entities that have attached themselves to his soul. Marrianne Williamson touched on these dark psychic forces in her first debate.

Additionally, an FBI counterintelligence officer, Frank Figliuzzi, found that Trump ordered the American flag to be flown at half-staff last month to commemorate the victims of the El Paso shooting until August 8, or 8/8. “The numbers eight-eight are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement,” Figliuzzi said on “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

Mathematically, that's 8/8 = H/H = Heil Hitler.

So he's using subliminal dog whistles to arouse dark spirits in his followers.

Lastly, Chris Cuomo noted in a recent segment that Trump hasn't aged during his first term, in contrast to previous presidents. Although Chris attributes this to not caring about his responsibilities, I remember reading in metaphysical literature that people who are possessed by demons often appear younger than their age. I'm afraid this is not a mere coincidence. There is substantial evidence to support the claim that supernatural forces are directing his actions.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I don't think we need to result to supernatural forces to explain Trump.

✦ᏖᏒᎥᎮ ค ℓιɬɬℓɛ Ꮭıɠɧɬ ʄคŋɬคʂɬıƈ✦ -: ✦ :- ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ❋-: ✦ :-★ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴇʟꜱ★
    * ・゚ ・゚ * ⊱9w1✶S✶2w1✶X✶5w6⊰ * ・゚ ・゚ *
    ✦Շђєяє คяє ๓σяє тнιηﻭѕ ιη нєανєη αη∂ єαятн Շђαη คяє ∂яєαмт σƒ ιη уσυя ρнιℓσѕσρну.✦
    Likes SD45T-2, Tengri, Methylene liked this post

I think that people over-analyse Trump all the time, its not beyond the realms of possibility that there could be some kind of signalling going on to extremists too as I think Trump is like a lot of politicians, a kind of performance artist or PT Barnum first and foremost, and he's helping manage the threats from all quarters, them included.

BTW I dont think that spirits of any variety have anything to do with Trump, it actually makes the dull and mundane reality appear more interesting, which is part of the reason why stuff like this circulates in the first place, which for someone who dislikes Trump is worth thinking about as you're providing indirect aid to him if you're adding to the traffick.

Equally, I dont know what you feel about fascism or supremacists but this is publicizing and amping their message too, maybe its just impossible to oppose it without actually talking about it but so long as its being talked about other things arent being talked about or getting attention instead.

Its part of why I think anti-fa is a bad idea as opposed to a some other sort of anti-oppressive or pro-freedom thinking.

Well, I refuse, I REFUSE! IBleedPumpkinJuice's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    714 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I don't think we need to result to supernatural forces to explain Trump.
    Second that. Also, I'd like to read and discuss more what he does and what results his actions bring and less about ... stuff like this/if he's possessed by dark forces or NPD or not. That stuff doesn't get us anywhere.
    Consider different ways of seeing the same old things

Likes SD45T-2, Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPumpkinJuice View Post

Second that. Also, I'd like to read and discuss more what he does and what results his actions bring and less about ... stuff like this/if he's possessed by dark forces or NPD or not. That stuff doesn't get us anywhere.
    Good point, a lot of the discussing the man misses the point that you're not discussing the policy as long as you do.

Good observation. That's a clever tactic too.
    Likes IBleedPumpkinJuice liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Peter Deadpan, JocktheMotie liked this post

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

And I am the Antichrist.

Time to sign up for social credit score and receive your mark.
    Likes asynartetic, Dep liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxFJ

So many sassy gifs. I'm just trying to shine a light into the darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Equally, I dont know what you feel about fascism or supremacists but this is publicizing and amping their message too, maybe its just impossible to oppose it without actually talking about it but so long as its being talked about other things arent being talked about or getting attention instead.

Its part of why I think anti-fa is a bad idea as opposed to a some other sort of anti-oppressive or pro-freedom thinking.
    Antifa are defenders of truth, liberty and social justice. But sometimes it takes heavy-handed, strong-arm tactics to protect the weak and achieve true equality.

CNN's Chris Cuomo beautifully defends Antifa as the vigilantes we need to defeat fascism.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Likes Ravenetta liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Oh goody. A new Xann replacement.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes asynartetic, Population: 1, Cellmold liked this post