• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump is Possessed by Dark Spirits

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
This is both political and spiritual, but as a new member I am not able to post in the politics forum. Yesterday at my mindfulness meetup, we were talking about the Fascist in Chief and how there seems to be malignant entities that have attached themselves to his soul. Marrianne Williamson touched on these dark psychic forces in her first debate.

Additionally, an FBI counterintelligence officer, Frank Figliuzzi, found that Trump ordered the American flag to be flown at half-staff last month to commemorate the victims of the El Paso shooting until August 8, or 8/8. “The numbers eight-eight are very significant in the neo-Nazi and the white supremacy movement,” Figliuzzi said on “The 11th Hour with Brian Williams.”

Mathematically, that's 8/8 = H/H = Heil Hitler.

So he's using subliminal dog whistles to arouse dark spirits in his followers.

Lastly, Chris Cuomo noted in a recent segment that Trump hasn't aged during his first term, in contrast to previous presidents. Although Chris attributes this to not caring about his responsibilities, I remember reading in metaphysical literature that people who are possessed by demons often appear younger than their age. I'm afraid this is not a mere coincidence. There is substantial evidence to support the claim that supernatural forces are directing his actions.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think we need to result to supernatural forces to explain Trump.

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

Lark

I think that people over-analyse Trump all the time, its not beyond the realms of possibility that there could be some kind of signalling going on to extremists too as I think Trump is like a lot of politicians, a kind of performance artist or PT Barnum first and foremost, and he's helping manage the threats from all quarters, them included.

BTW I dont think that spirits of any variety have anything to do with Trump, it actually makes the dull and mundane reality appear more interesting, which is part of the reason why stuff like this circulates in the first place, which for someone who dislikes Trump is worth thinking about as you're providing indirect aid to him if you're adding to the traffick.

Equally, I dont know what you feel about fascism or supremacists but this is publicizing and amping their message too, maybe its just impossible to oppose it without actually talking about it but so long as its being talked about other things arent being talked about or getting attention instead.

Its part of why I think anti-fa is a bad idea as opposed to a some other sort of anti-oppressive or pro-freedom thinking.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
tenor.gif

I don't think we need to result to supernatural forces to explain Trump.

Second that. Also, I'd like to read and discuss more what he does and what results his actions bring and less about ... stuff like this/if he's possessed by dark forces or NPD or not. That stuff doesn't get us anywhere.

Lark

tenor.gif

Second that. Also, I'd like to read and discuss more what he does and what results his actions bring and less about ... stuff like this/if he's possessed by dark forces or NPD or not. That stuff doesn't get us anywhere.

Good point, a lot of the discussing the man misses the point that you're not discussing the policy as long as you do.

Good observation. That's a clever tactic too.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I am the Antichrist.

antichrist1.jpg

Time to sign up for social credit score and receive your mark.

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
So many sassy gifs. I'm just trying to shine a light into the darkness.

Equally, I dont know what you feel about fascism or supremacists but this is publicizing and amping their message too, maybe its just impossible to oppose it without actually talking about it but so long as its being talked about other things arent being talked about or getting attention instead.

Its part of why I think anti-fa is a bad idea as opposed to a some other sort of anti-oppressive or pro-freedom thinking.

Antifa are defenders of truth, liberty and social justice. But sometimes it takes heavy-handed, strong-arm tactics to protect the weak and achieve true equality.

CNN's Chris Cuomo beautifully defends Antifa as the vigilantes we need to defeat fascism.

Jaguar

Antifa are defenders of truth, liberty and social justice. But sometimes it takes heavy-handed, strong-arm tactics to protect the weak and achieve true equality.

He looks like a frigging lunatic to me.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So many sassy gifs. I'm just trying to shine a light into the darkness.

CNN's Chris Cuomo beautifully defends Antifa as the vigilantes we need to defeat fascism.

Why do they need to hide their faces? So they can defend liberty by setting cars on fire and smashing storefront windows?

The klan and isis hide their faces too.

I mean I hide mine, but that’s because I am horribly disfigured and live in the woods. I defend a local camp from capitalist campers and their fascist camp counselors. I’m an equal opportunity killer defender of liberty and justice.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
They all started somewhere. The best villains don't think they're villains at all.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But in all seriousness, it’s funny how masked vigilantes use big, lofty abstractions like “liberty” and “justice” to justify their violence. The early KKK used similar language. Maybe antifa isn’t equivalent to their evil, but they’re not much better. And when one can hide behind a mask cosplaying as a Central American freedom fighter and toss around words like liberty, justice and equality, I think there’s a danger they can come to justify some pretty abhorrent and evil actions by their own side

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
But in all seriousness, it’s funny how masked vigilantes use big, lofty abstractions like “liberty” and “justice” to justify their violence. The early KKK used similar language. Maybe antifa isn’t equivalent to their evil, but they’re not much better. And when one can hide behind a mask cosplaying as a Central American freedom fighter and toss around words like liberty, justice and equality, I think there’s a danger they can come to justify some pretty abhorrent and evil actions by their own side

"laziness" and "thievery" didn't skew as well in focus groups.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

Stupid harangue to deliver nothing. Trump might be a buffoon, but trying to show his incompetence by guilt-tripping him into sleeping less to be seen as empathetic, that's just pathetic.

It's not helping your case either. What are you? A troll in denial?