• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump is Possessed by Dark Spirits

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

After all this time, one would assume that any reasonably healthy individual would have been able to release their attachment to trolling this place in particular and been able to find a suitable replacement location to satisfy their need to disrupt. Their local news channel Facebook post's comments section, for example. :coffee:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After all this time, one would assume that any reasonably healthy individual would have been able to release their attachment to trolling this place in particular and been able to find a suitable replacement location to satisfy their need to disrupt. Their local news channel Facebook post's comments section, for example. :coffee:

I stopped revenge-trolling the INTP forum over a year ago, because I realized that by doing that, I was giving it more importance than it deserved. It was fun for a time, though, putting one over on the staff, who fancied themselves geniuses. All I had to do was make sure I used a different IP address, and spend a large interval of time between joining and posting to simulate someone who was lurking for a while.

I was too lazy to create a consistent persona, so some non-staff figured it out.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How sad and pathetic.
I can't say with certainty, but too many signs are showing. I think people generally have been too quick to accuse people of being Xann/magpie dupes but this one is different.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
who wouldn’t join a dying typology forum in 2019 to talk mostly about politics? welcome new fren!

Permabanned
who wouldn’t join a dying typology forum in 2019 to talk mostly about politics? welcome new fren!

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Isn't possession by dark spirits something that happens to pretty much any president... and politicians in general... it's nothing new?

Politics* is some Anti-Christ agenda thing. That's obvious enough.

* I mean the current state of politicians, not politics as a whole

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I do hope you'll consider sharing more with us my dear Legion, my curiosity is piqued and you are many. I'm curious, if you'd like to tell me more?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I do hope you'll consider sharing more with us my dear Legion, my curiosity is piqued and you are many. I'm curious, if you'd like to tell me more?

Have a listen to M.I.A talking about "the blob". YouTube

A lot the basis comes from the general stuff that is mentioned regarding things like "illuminati", and seeing what politicians are like. (in other words it's just the understanding I've pieced together; not really something I can give too much definite info on)

I don't know what percentage of politicians are the bad ones. Probably the majority because they're power hungry. Maybe some get corrupted. Perhaps some remain unscathed?

--

It's not just politics, but celebrities in general... I mean a good person can become famous too, but I'm sure you've heard a lot about the whole illuminati thing already.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Have a listen to M.I.A talking about "the blob". YouTube

A lot the basis comes from the general stuff that is mentioned regarding things like "illuminati", and seeing what politicians are like.

I don't know what percentage of politicians are the bad ones. Probably the majority because they're power hungry. Maybe some get corrupted. Perhaps some remain unscathed?

Ah, I see, I wouldnt really worry about the illuminati, they're not really playing for a few hundred years by now.My question remains if no one trusts politicians why do they keep electing them?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Ah, I see, I wouldnt really worry about the illuminati, they're not really playing for a few hundred years by now.My question remains if no one trusts politicians why do they keep electing them?

I don't think you understand the contemporary usage of the term illuminati. Listen to what M.I.A. said... she says she doesn't know who it is. We don't know who it is. We use the term illuminati, but maybe "they" made us start using that term to distort the discussion. It's not about some group that's necessarily the same group that was originally called the illuminati.

There's not a lot we can do regarding politicians. I mean we get a choice between two bad people, probably being held up as puppets by the same power. What can be done?

And I don't think no one trusts them... when I say things like "surely you people know about this stuff" or whatever, I assume that I'm speaking to an audience who is for the most part more savvy than the average person. Most people don't think about it in those terms. I'm sure the average American Christian thinks that if a politician claims to be Christian, then they're working for God and not the devil.

I think there is a lot of distrust generally of politicians though. I think there's just not a lot that can be done about it. What do we do, put someone else in power, who might be just as corrupt? It's really difficult, and I don't know the solution.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think you understand the contemporary usage of the term illuminati. Listen to what M.I.A. said... she says she doesn't know who it is. We don't know who it is. We use the term illuminati, but maybe "they" made us start using that term to distort the discussion. It's not about some group that's necessarily the same group that was originally called the illuminati.

There's not a lot we can do regarding politicians. I mean we get a choice between two bad people, probably being held up as puppets by the same power. What can be done?

And I don't think no one trusts them... when I say things like "surely you people know about this stuff" or whatever, I assume that I'm speaking to an audience who is for the most part more savvy than the average person. Most people don't think about it in those terms. I'm sure the average American Christian thinks that if a politician claims to be Christian, then they're working for God and not the devil.

I think there is a lot of distrust generally of politicians though. I think there's just not a lot that can be done about it. What do we do, put someone else in power, who might be just as corrupt? It's really difficult, and I don't know the solution.

Question for you. Are non Christians automatically working for the devil?

The history of the Illuminati shows that they often change the name of the organization, and splinter and sub-groups also have their own names, so it’s true that the name “Illuminati” is probably no longer being used, and so it’s now known only to them by a different name, but normies like us continue to believe that since the name “Illuminati” is unused, we equate that to the extinction of the group itself.

It’s also conceivable that when people say “Illuminati” they’re talking about secret groups, in general.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The history of the Illuminati shows that they often change the name of the organization, and splinter and sub-groups also have their own names, so it’s true that the name “Illuminati” is probably no longer being used, and so it’s now known only to them by a different name, but normies like us continue to believe that since the name “Illuminati” is unused, we equate that to the extinction of the group itself.

It’s conceivable that when people say “Illuminati” they’re talking about secret groups, in general.

There's an implication being suggested that the secret groups are somehow united in purpose, which I link to the Antichrist agenda.

End times prophecies, NWO, etc.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Technically, anything/anyone not with Christ is anti-Christ whether they no it or not. Like locusts, they swarm in as a plague.

I think a person can do what is right, with the Holy Spirit living through them, even if they don't know about the Bible.

And of course, many many know about the Bible, identify themselves as Christians, and continue to do what is wrong.

I think a person can do what is right, with the Holy Spirit living through them, even if they don't know about the Bible.

Brother, we may have to discuss your theological beliefs in a different place sometime.

And of course, many many know about the Bible, identify themselves as Christians, and continue to do what is wrong.

These are called “nominal Christians.”

But really, we’re living in a nominal world of (the philosophy of) Nominalism as its basis, so it’s not at all surprising that there would also be nominal Christians.